Week 10 GDT: Ravens vs. Off-Brand Patriots

AFlaccoSeagulls

Just now, baltimoreRebel said:

Lamar setting up Ricard to be murdered lol

Boyle. This is a far bigger loss than Ricard considering his superior athleticism and hands. He’s done for the year for sure.

But this is what happens when you’re OC refuses to spread defenses out more, nothing Lamar could do there that was his best look there off the coverage IMO and there were multiple defenders there in position so no way to protect the receiver there with a better throw from what I saw initially from the play.

3 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Boyle. This is a far bigger loss than Ricard considering his superior athleticism and hands. He’s done for the year for sure.

But this is what happens when you’re OC refuses to spread defenses out more, nothing Lamar could do there that was his best look there off the coverage IMO and there were multiple defenders there in position so no way to protect the receiver there with a better throw from what I saw initially from the play.

I thought it was Ricard live but this is worse. 

Mekari NEEDS to be starting at center moving forward after this game. IDGAF about a cut or not. We can’t feel bad for this dude, Mekari wasn’t the BEST snapper, but he’s far better than this trash.

Gus Edwards has been carrying the football WAYYYYY too free and I was about to call it before the almost fumble there. Can’t afford another fumble from him. Especially not in THIS game.

On another note Ben Powers is looking good in there.