Week 10 GDT: Ravens vs. Off-Brand Patriots

Matt Skura needs to be benched. Its f- PATHETIC that the coaches kept his bum a- in there in this game. Below average blocker and now he can’t even snap. Is it his fault? Who cares. His position REQUIRES him to snap.

Yet the most pathetic thing of it all is that Hollywood Brown with multiple looks and targets was absolutely blanked. He needs to shut his mouth and never speak again. 

First game we don’t score over 20 points in Lamar’s career... and my biggest culprits are Matt Skura and Hollywood Brown. You bring attention to yourself with Twitter fingers, than back it up. F- loser.

Just now, AngusMcFife said:

I think the injury combined the wetness pretty much sunk him tonight.

The question is, why didn't the coaches do something? Snap from under center? Use Bozeman or Mekari? Maybe Bozeman and Mekari tried snapping on the side and were even worse.  

Harbaugh is never reactive. He'll defend this and bench him come next weel

Harbaugh is the definition of a floppy c*ck as a head coach. 

1 minute ago, Danand said:

Fire Harbaugh as well, fire Wink as well - to follow that logic that Roman should leave after this game.

Harbaugh is what he is. I've come to accept that. But you can get rid of Roman. And I give Wink a slight pass only because he loss a ton of players and have trash behind them. Offense has ZERO excuse. None whatsoever.

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Matt Skura does not play defense, and the defense, particularly our front 7, lost us this game. However, Skura was absolutely terrible and needs to be replaced by Mekari.

Skura's performance was clearly hurt by the hand injury plus the wet conditions. Assuming the hand heals and we don't play in any more monsoons, he's the better center. 

Just now, RavensfanRD said:

Harbaugh is what he is. I've come to accept that. But you can get rid of Roman. And I give Wink a slight pass only because he loss a ton of players and have trash behind them. Offense has ZERO excuse. None whatsoever.

What is he though? A cliché quote machine who had his job saved by Lamar. 

1 minute ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Skura, Lamar forcing it. Horrible D line play. Roman play calling was as it has been all year besides the Browns game. Putrid. 

Lamar had two bad throws/mistakes, but easily made up for any of those with fielding the snaps and making something out of nothing on multiple occasions.

Skura and MAYBE Hollywood are the only players I’m pinning this trash on. Everything else is Roman and that trash defense.

Just now, baltimoreRebel said:

What is he though? A cliché quote machine who had his job saved by Lamar. 

That's exactly what he is. As I've said on the forums many times over, I have a love/hate relationship with Harbaugh and like him Monday through Saturday. I have no faith in him to get in ***** when things get tough. He just has that Doc Rivers meme look and wait for the clock to run out.

2 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Lamar had two bad throws/mistakes, but easily made up for any of those with fielding the snaps and making something out of nothing on multiple occasions.

Skura and MAYBE Hollywood are the only players I’m pinning this trash on. Everything else is Roman and that trash defense.

I'm just sitting here accepting that we're not a super bowl contender. Unless we hit some late hot streak, this season is finished. We could have a good record but we just have zero swag. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Danand said:

Well this was a giant stinking turd. No help at all for Lamar, Skura being at his worst, Boyle out for the next season and our defense got it handed to them.

People pointing fingers at Roman, there are a lot of other things to point at as well. Can't fault him for bad execution from players, find something else

Bad execution? That’s it? LOL. There is PLENTY to blame Roman for in this game. His inability to make adjustments based on in-game developments outside of half time items is embarrassing. It’s pouring down raining and we’ve seen a multitude of poor snaps and we call a direct run on 4th and 1... as if that LOGICALLY should make sense in THAT moment. The Patriots would never make such a call there. Which is why McDaniels said he was using all his best plays early BECAUSE he knew the weather would be a factor. Whereas Roman can’t adjust to climate in a ball game.

8 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

Well, offense is down several players on the oline, the center is playing bad and now everybody is complaining about receivers as well. Doesn't seem he has much other than Lamar to work with.

You are like that other Ravens fan who all the time wants Harbaugh fired

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

Bad execution? That’s it? LOL. There is PLENTY to blame Roman for in this game. His inability to make adjustments based on in-game developments outside of half time items is embarrassing. It’s pouring down raining and we’ve seen a multitude of poor snaps and we call a direct run on 4th and 1... as if that LOGICALLY should make sense in THAT moment. The Patriots would never make such a call there. Which is why McDaniels said he was using all his best plays early BECAUSE he knew the weather would be a factor. Whereas Roman can’t adjust to climate in a ball game.

You don't know a thing about McDaniels using his best calls. You just repeat it because you heard it on the broadcast and thought it was a good point.

Had we tried a wide receiver to RB pass and missed, everyone would be furious with Roman, just like you guys are now because of a botched snap on 4 and 1...

Its fair to be frustrated, but at least try and be a little sensible about what happened in the game - a lot of dropped balls was a factor as well

• Like 1