Week 10 GDT: Minnesota Vikings @ 2/3 Chicago Bears

JAF-N72EX

10 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Kirk Cousins is going to fold like a cheap suit in the face of your D.  At that point, just key in on Cook, and it's over.  That's the way I see it happening anyway.

Atleast you guys have a key point of contention on offense lol. That's much more than I can say about the Bears because we don't have any right now. Our WRs/TEs may get open and create space but we a QB who can't throw the ball accurately more than 10 yards downfield at a consistent rate and is blind and instead of throwing it to them he will either; check down, or take a sack, or throw it out bounds. 

Get pressure on our QB and he Foles up like a lawn chair. And that shouldn't be hard to do against this ........what should I call it.........not "makeshift" because that's far too much credit............uhhhh.........sorry I can't think of a label that properly fits this atrocity. 

The Vikes should run Cook over the middle to keep the defense honest but run him to the left side of the field to avoid our biggest strengths against the run (Hicks, Mack, Jackson, and Roquan) while exposing our weakest strengths (Quinn, Mingo, and Trevathan). 

Edited by JAF-N72EX
  • Like 1

Sports mockery saying that a Vikings interior offensive line just tested positive for covid... Which means he, and any close contacts (likely other Oline starters) are going to be held out tomorrow. 

That's pretty devastating for the Vikings' chances, considering how much of their offense goes through Cook. 

1 minute ago, Epyon said:

Sports mockery saying that a Vikings interior offensive line just tested positive for covid... Which means he, and any close contacts (likely other Oline starters) are going to be held out tomorrow. 

That's pretty devastating for the Vikings' chances, considering how much of their offense goes through Cook. 

The test came back inconslusive so they're re-running it

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

If we lose tomorrow our playoff hopes take a torpedo to the side.

3 NFC West teams are 6-3 and the NFC South is sending a wildcard team. 

So GO VIKINGS?

..... ughh that was painful to even type =(  

1 hour ago, WindyCity said:

If we lose tomorrow our playoff hopes take a torpedo to the side.

3 NFC West teams are 6-3 and the NFC South is sending a wildcard team. 

Ya and with GB coming up after the bye we can probably expect that as a loss.

The only thing the Bears have going for them is tiebreaker over Bucs but it may not even matter.

This game against MIN is their season pretty much and I think with their back against the wall they will win.

It's far too early to claim that one game is a deciding factor. The Rams and Cardinals still have to play each other twice. The Rams also have the Bucs and Seahawks. The Packers nearly lost today against the 1-7 Jags and have 2 AFC teams. The Bucs and Saints have the Chiefs....

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

It's far too early to claim that one game is a deciding factor. The Rams and Cardinals still have to play each other twice. The Rams also have the Bucs and Seahawks. The Packers nearly lost today against the 1-7 Jags and have 2 AFC teams. The Bucs and Saints have the Chiefs....

I hope to some day have your positivity/optimism about something that has done nothing to earn it.

Ex: We are really going to get this climate change thing taken care of this year.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, WindyCity said:

I hope to some day have your positivity/optimism about something that has done nothing to earn it.

Ex: We are really going to get this climate change thing taken care of this year.

There's a big difference between optimism and facts. You choose to avoid both. 

2 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

There's a big difference between optimism and facts. You choose to avoid both. 

False. I am objective about the facts.

Like when I told you Pace wasn’t good and the OL wasn’t good enough even with the Juan Castillo pixie dust.

Sometimes we just have to wait for others to see it.

3 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

False. I am objective about the facts.

Like when I told you Pace wasn’t good and the OL wasn’t good enough even with the Juan Castillo pixie dust.

Sometimes we just have to wait for others to see it.

OL was fine when they were all healthy but carry on in your own world. It's funny how you give other teams the benefit of the doubt when they lose starters to injury but seem to ignore it when it comes to the Bears. 

52 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

The Vikings are going to lie down for us again aren’t they?

The answer to that question should be available by the time Cousins throws his 4th pass of the game.  If those first four passes are bad, you can expect Cousins (and the rest of the team) to just roll over and wet on themselves. 

The other things we can look at are the following historical facts about Kirk Cousins:

- When playing at Soldier Field: he can usually be trusted to roll over and wet on himself.
- When playing on Monday Night: he can usually be trusted to roll over and wet on himself.
- When it comes to playing up to his contract: he can usually be trusted to roll over and wet on himself.

Based on the above, I think it's safe to predict that Kirk Cousins and the rest of the team he will more than likely...(fill in the blanks).