Game 6: Detroit Lions @ New Orleans Saints

Louis Friend

13 hours ago, Lionized said:

What is the over/under number of snaps Ebron plays this game. 

The 5th year option is fully guaranteed for injury iirc. So if Ebron isn't in their long term plans it may be in their best interest to shut him down for the year to avoid any possible injury.

Would probably be best for their short term plans too.

We won't be playing against Adrian Peterson this week. Just got traded to Arizona. 

Looking at the remainder of our schedule it's not that tough of a road. Green Bay is the only team that gives me concerns moving forward. I could easily see us ending the season 12-4 or 13-3 

Ebron has been a waste since day he was drafted. Never fails it takes a few years for everyone to see it. They should just get anything they can and move on. A late round pick would be worth more at this point. 

Wanna see them establish more of a hurry up offense as I’ve been saying for over decade it seems. 

Hurry up offense is money 

On 10/9/2017 at 9:17 AM, Nnivolcm said:

The 5th year option is fully guaranteed for injury iirc. So if Ebron isn't in their long term plans it may be in their best interest to shut him down for the year to avoid any possible injury.

Would probably be best for their short term plans too.

I wouldn't mind seeing him sit until he gets upset and puts effort in at practice. If he does get to play I'd just leave him as a decoy or to block on the back side of runs period. 

Archived