Week 11: Packers vs Colts

Malfatron

58 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Did we ever find out what that core muscle injury actually was?  It took a while before it was revealed Bak had broken ribs.

Core muscle injury is a more recent terminology for....Sports hernia or Athletic pubalgia.

It is a disruption of the musculotendious attachment of the abdominal/adductor/hip muscles to the bone(s) of the pelvis.  Not a true hernia (or hyena for you 16 Candles fans) as no tissue protrudes through an opening in the tissue structure.

Often masquerading as a groin strain /abdominal strain / hip flexor strain among others.

6 hours ago, Mr Bad Example said:

I've always been a Ted defender, but I think it's fair to point out that the key to any given talent acquisition model is acquiring good talent; and whether you want to pin it on coaching or drafting, Thompson was NOT bringing in quality players on the back end of his regime. He'd lost his fastball. 

Compared to other GMs with similar draft capital?

Lazard, JK and KK all active!  We will definitely need all hands on deck today and it’s been a while since we’ve had our 2 starting corners in there. Big one today and one of our last climate controlled games of the season. Let’s get this W!

*Big Billy Winn in there also. I’d like to see him in the rotation as long as he’s on the 53. Let’s get some disruption up front today!

Edited by Refugee

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Ok, I am your GM.  You have a middle of the pack team, and I am going to fire you at the end of the season if you don't make the playoffs. I manage to get Carson Wentz, Matt Ryan, and Baker Mayfield on the roster for you.  Who do you start? Why?

Baker, purely for the upside since Wentz is seemingly regressing and Ryan's getting long in the tooth.