Week 11: Packers vs Colts

Malfatron

3 hours ago, Refugee said:

I like the optimism.  Time to put the doubts on the shelf and get fired up for this matchup.  Old man Rivers won't know what hit him and our offense will find the weak links in a formidable D to break the game open early!  This week, it goes to 11!

Christopher Guest These Go To Eleven GIF by Maudit

Good vibes only.

In other Kamal news, Martin deleted his Instagram account after posting a type of instructional video.

1 hour ago, HighCalebR said:

Good vibes only.

In other Kamal news, Martin deleted his Instagram account after posting a type of instructional video.

That's good.  I want the kid focused on a strict diet of rb's and screen wrecking.  He can work on his youtube career in the offseason. Kirksey and Martin picking it up could go a long way to getting this D playing ball.  Probably can't be over aggressive with a seen it all guy like Rivers but they need to make him uncomfortable.  Phil will throw you the ball if you can get him out of his rhythm. 

10 minutes ago, Refugee said:

That's good.  I want the kid focused on a strict diet of rb's and screen wrecking.  He can work on his youtube career in the offseason. Kirksey and Martin picking it up could go a long way to getting this D playing ball.  Probably can't be over aggressive with a seen it all guy like Rivers but they need to make him uncomfortable.  Phil will throw you the ball if you can get him out of his rhythm. 

His video was probably fairly aggressive. Definitely enough to make ol Phil uncomfortable.

14 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

We are red.  Fox 3 pm, or whatever time it is.

11-FOX-L.png

Damn Vikings game is on here and I’m in the hottest covid state so going to a bar is not a real option. Lame.

nfl needs to have a program where you can like purchase single games. I know cable won’t let it happen but come on

Edited by Arthur Penske

24 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Damn Vikings game is on here and I’m in the hottest covid state so going to a bar is not a real option. Lame.

nfl needs to have a program where you can like purchase single games. I know cable won’t let it happen but come on

Wear a mask. Stay out of SF and rapid. Just a general good rule to stear clear of aberdeen and Huron always. Mitchell sucks too. Then rule out the college towns. Then go to a bar thats not the most popular in town, id theres more than 1... And now you're at a place where you probably dont have to be within 18' of someone if you dont want to.