Week 11: Packers vs Colts

Malfatron

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

We're middle of the pack.

Problem is that we've been hit the hardest at one of the weakest positions on the team, depending on your point of view. Most people in TC thought our top four WRs would be Adams, MVS, Lazard and EQ. Three of those guys have missed significant parts of the season thus far and it looks the revolving door is still going with Adams' new injury. 

30 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Problem is that we've been hit the hardest at one of the weakest positions on the team, depending on your point of view. Most people in TC thought our top four WRs would be Adams, MVS, Lazard and EQ. Three of those guys have missed significant parts of the season thus far and it looks the revolving door is still going with Adams' new injury. 

That may be true but those guys being healthy doesn't negate a poor front-7 stemming from the lack of talent along the IDL outside of Kenny Clark playing in an even worse scheme run by someone who should not be the DC...

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

If you have to pick the positions you're going to get hit at, RB, WR, and ILB are the spots you would pick. 

We've missed too many reps at DT, CB, and OT. 

3 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

If you have to pick the positions you're going to get hit at, RB, WR, and ILB are the spots you would pick. 

We've missed too many reps at DT, CB, and OT. 

The problem at DT was that it was Clark lol. I really wouldn't care if any of those other guys missed some reps, in fact, Lowry missing a few weeks with an ankle sprain might help us...

34 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Last report looking a lot better. Davante is good to go as is both King/Jaire. LaFleur didn't commit to Lazard playing this weekend but if I had to guess, he'll play(likely be on a snap count IMO

Not quite sure I'm tracking?  Who said Adams is good to go, MLF?  Or Silverstein, saying "no designation"?  Either I don't get how it works, or else Silverstein maybe just gooded up?  Because after he says "WR Davante Adams (ankle) has no designation", then on the IR list right below that it does designate Adams, as limited participation with an ankle...

18 minutes ago, craig said:

Not quite sure I'm tracking?  Who said Adams is good to go, MLF?  Or Silverstein, saying "no designation"?  Either I don't get how it works, or else Silverstein maybe just gooded up?  Because after he says "WR Davante Adams (ankle) has no designation", then on the IR list right below that it does designate Adams, as limited participation with an ankle...

• Like 1

On 11/19/2020 at 4:11 PM, ThatJerkDave said:

I have long been a proponent of single game PPV.  Like, charge me 5-10 dollars, just stream the normal broadcast.  I will watch your commercials, and you get additional revenue.  I don't see who loses, except directtv.  

Honestly, with actual movies that are supposed to be in theaters now available on demand, I'm thinking this can't be too far away. I don't even think they'll make it expensive. Maybe like 3.99 or 4.99 a game