Week 11: Packers vs Colts

Malfatron

Just now, 40Year Pack Fan said:

I thought the same thing....Seemed like MLF was settling for OT...

I called that mccarthyism. I think I made that up though, could be wrong

The ot drive I knew he would try to grind it out, DUDE LOOK WHAT YOU JUST DID IN 60 SECONDS no no no. Gotta pretend it's 1952 on that drive with quirks. **** MLF. He needs to get better too 

1 minute ago, Norm said:

It's annoying as hell to watch the be the case. The D just doesn't care and who can blame them 

They had some points but ****

I know. Trust me, I know. The fact that we're 7-3 with this version of Pettine should be a win for MLF but his issues get compounded by his defense failing at the same time.

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I'm not even sure I want the 1 seed. @Minny, @New Orleans and the first half of this game, were the best football we've played this year. We've looked like garbage at Lambeau.

With no fans, put me in a dome in the postseason.

Honestly, I'm leaning that way too. Skip the bye, stay indoors or at least not in a home field/elements that you've been playing like garbage in.

And it's not even winter yet.

Edited by Striker

On to the Bears. A win and we basically secure the division. Gutey loves hanging those division title banners from the rafters. 

With the remaining schedules of the Saints and Seattle, you're likely looking at the 3 seed for GB. We're 7-3, but with the way we're playing, I'd say 11-5 is probably where we end up. 

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

I called that mccarthyism. I think I made that up though, could be wrong

The ot drive I knew he would try to grind it out, DUDE LOOK WHAT YOU JUST DID IN 60 SECONDS no no no. Gotta pretend it's 1952 on that drive with quirks. **** MLF. He needs to get better too 

MLF definitely isn't flawless, no question. He's still learning too. That's fine. It's just the **** has to happen when the defense is unreliable because #Packers. We don't have the luxury of big leads to work on things because our DC is a massive turd and couldn't win with the 85 Bears.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

It happens. Offense was practically flawless sans the INT and fumble in the first half. We're allowed to have bad possessions. It just gets magnified because it coincides with our defense getting their **** pushed in.

The 4th and 1 playcall was fine. It got blown up because good defenses are allowed to make plays too.

Eh we'll agree to disagree on the playcall, it was a two man route concept and they were stacked on top of each other. If you're going to drag two routes across the field, you should have a guy coming across the formation as the checkdown, with Rodgers rolling the same way as those 3. The concept with Williams (the guy we faked to and thus all the defense is flowing towards) as the checkdown is just a **** design. 

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Eh we'll agree to disagree on the playcall, it was a two man route concept and they were stacked on top of each other. If you're going to drag two routes across the field, you should have a guy coming across the formation as the checkdown, with Rodgers rolling the same way as those 3. The concept with Williams (the guy we faked to and thus all the defense is flowing towards) as the checkdown is just a **** design. 

That would've worked if the play didn't get blown up. Another second and that's a completed pass and potentially even a tuddy.

You know what upsets me the most right now?

I wiped off the counter in my bathroom.  I know that I had a pin on the counter because sometimes you get one of those ingrown hairs that don't come out right when you shave, so I use this pin to get those out.  Well, I wipe the counter down, and sure enough, no pin.  So sometime in the future, I am either going to step out of the shower, or wake up in the middle of the night to take a leak, and step on a fricking needle.  Damn!

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I know. Trust me, I know. The fact that we're 7-3 with this version of Pettine should be a win for MLF but his issues get compounded by his defense failing at the same time.

I know people hate this but everyone who's ever competed has always had one coach who had no clue how to utilize his talent.. But he's smart and old and he has pedigree. So you listen but you're like **** you you're wrong but you go with it. That's our D right now. Props to them for not going to the media but that's because we have no real vets. We saw this happen under Capers but guys like woodson said ****. Idk just frustrating. We're not a great talent on D, but better than this. Wet can't stop ******* anything. Even when guys like us see it coming