Week 11: Packers vs Colts

Malfatron

10 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

We dropped 31 on the road vs the best defense in football and lost because Pettine is the worst DC in football and people are bitching about MLF? Other coaches are allowed to adjust and, when you get 6 plays in a quarter because your defense can't get off the field, you're going to look bad. It happens. 

21-7 over 28 games under MLF. Yeah, I'm a moron for having belief in a 40 year old HC that's had immediate success, has a plan, and revived our franchise QB from the dead. 

The offense got 6 plays in a quarter because they got the ball twice, and produced two 3 and out possessions. Are we really going to pretend that the pathetic 2nd half offense didn't play a huge role in today's collapse?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Norm said:

I know people hate this but everyone who's ever competed has always had one coach who had no clue how to utilize his talent.. But he's smart and old and he has pedigree. So you listen but you're like **** you you're wrong but you go with it. That's our D right now. Props to them for not going to the media but that's because we have no real vets. We saw this happen under Capers but guys like woodson said ****. Idk just frustrating. We're not a great talent on D, but better than this. Wet can't stop ******* anything. Even when guys like us see it coming

I mean, it would be cool if that was a position coach and not a coach that can decide the outcome of a game for once lol

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

The offense got 6 plays in a quarter because they got the ball twice, and produced two 3 and out possessions. Are we really going to pretend that the pathetic 2nd half offense didn't play a huge role in today's collapse?

It played a huge role.

Plays:
Indy 74
GB 57

2 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Nowhere did I absolve blame lol. I literally said it makes it look worse because the defense got their **** pushed in. 

9 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

On to the Bears. A win and we basically secure the division. Gutey loves hanging those division title banners from the rafters. 

With the remaining schedules of the Saints and Seattle, you're likely looking at the 3 seed for GB. We're 7-3, but with the way we're playing, I'd say 11-5 is probably where we end up. 

Who cares about the division man. We can't beat anyone. It's like you're the best in the one side of the SEC that will get slaughtered by the other in the conf champ. It doesn't matter. We have to ax MP. It's the only chance we have. 

There's no 9th place trophy

9 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Probably better for GB anyway. They need to score points to have any shot at winning games and the better the conditions the better their chances of putting up said points.

We should be able to run the ball... That was the whole idea

Who stops that? 

Cut off the ******* cancer. 

8 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

MLF isn't without blame anymore. 3 of our last 4 games (including 2 losses) our offense has scored a total of 18 points. That's Chicago Bears bad and we probably win both of those games with just average offense. He's being outcoached too often in the 2nd half.

Puggering but yes. MLF needs blame. He needs to recognize what works and stop trying to force our identity when what works, works

I'm not fighting anyone here btw. I'm just not as doom and gloom about the offense or MLF as some. We're doing more than enough to win games. We can't expect perfection because that's just not reality. We're a top tier offense in this league and the fact that we almost HAVE to be perfect to win tells you all you need to know about where to place the blame.

• Like 1