Week 11: Packers vs Colts

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

Tldr **** this staff

The roster is fine. 

Minus Shep

Sheppard's scared the **** outta me every time he touches the ball since that thing last year. Totally out of control.
I cringe if he touches the ball. Disaster is the more likely outcome. We need him. Cant cut him - for God's sake we cant have MVS returning **** - he'd be worse.

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Sheppard's scared the **** outta me every time he touches the ball since that thing last year. Totally out of control.
I cringe if he touches the ball. Disaster is the more likely outcome. We need him. Cant cut him - for God's sake we cant have MVS returning **** - he'd be worse.

He shouldn't be on the field ... he's roster fodder.  

17 minutes ago, Leader said:

MVS returning lol

Omg. The idea of it. I hate you now

29 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Nowhere did I absolve blame lol. I literally said it makes it look worse because the defense got their **** pushed in. 

You said the offense got six plays in a quarter because the defense couldn't get off the field.  The offense got six plays in a quarter because in two possessions they couldn't get a first down.

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

You said the offense got six plays in a quarter because the defense couldn't get off the field.  The offense got six plays in a quarter because in two possessions they couldn't get a first down.

Read further down in the thread. I literally addressed this. 

And I actually said it made it look worse BECAUSE the defense couldn't get off the field.

Edited by beekay414

38 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

when you get 6 plays in a quarter because your defense can't get off the field, you're going to look bad.

EDIT - I said this, not Maz. Just quotes weird after using someone's response to the original post.

Edited by beekay414

2 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

The offense has to be perfect for this team to have a chance at winning vs any quality team. That's an issue

Just now, 40Year Pack Fan said:

People haven't said much about the defense's energy.....They did at times show great effort....In fairness, had the offense been able to sustain a drive in the the 3rd quarter, things may have come out more favorably....

I thought they played hard enough .. they just aren't very good.  The coaching puts them in a bad spot, but there are tons of mental lapses out there as well.  Michael Pittman was left alone twice today for big gains.  

35 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

And we've scored 111 points in those 4 games (28 PPG), which should be more than enough to win games in this league. Is he flawless? Absolutely not. Is he a good HC and offensive mind? Absolutely. 

That's fine but for as much **** as we give the defense, they gave up 17 points in the 2nd half. If you would have told me we'd be up 14 at half and we'd give up 17 in the 2nd half,  I would have bet my house we would have won the game easily....

It was pathetic offense in the 2nd half and we only needed it to be below average and we get out with a W. 

Just now, packfanfb said:

That's fine but for as much **** as we give the defense, they gave up 17 points in the 2nd half. If you would have told me we'd be up 14 at half and we'd give up 17 in the 2nd half,  I would have bet my house we would have won the game easily....

It was pathetic offense in the 2nd half and we only needed it to be below average and we get out with a W. 

And we needed to be vastly above average in order to get them that lead. This is like blaming the teacher for your kid getting an F. Sure, the teacher could've done MORE to help your kid but your kid is still the one that got the F. The fact that we can't win games vs the #1 defense when scoring 31 points is not an offense problem.

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

I thought they played hard enough .. they just aren't very good.  The coaching puts them in a bad spot, but there are tons of mental lapses out there as well.  Michael Pittman was left alone twice today for big gains.  

Yeah, that's the feeling I get....The less they are on the field, the better....But when you go three and out twice in the 3rd quarter, this ain't gonna happen....