Week 11 COVID-19 News

ET80

3 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Because the Broncos HC isn't a whiney little *****

You want to see some whiney little *******? Cancel the game and watch 53 Steelers cry about not getting 1/17th of their salary 

You want to see whiney little *******? Try postponing a Steeler game. You will have all of these supposed tough guys clutching their pearls in outrage. 

It's getting to the point where Steelers fans are basically toddlers who have been told they can't have their sugary cereal and watch Saturday morning cartoons. 

No one wants to hear y'all complain anymore. Just ******* accept that your schedule has been shifted around and friggen deal with it like adults. You guys are ******* undefeated and you want to ***** and moan like you are being treated unfairly.

BUCK UP AND SHUT UP 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, N4L said:

You want to see some whiney little *******? Cancel the game and watch 53 Steelers cry about not getting 1/17th of their salary 

You want to see whiney little *******? Try postponing a Steeler game. You will have all of these supposed tough guys clutching their pearls in outrage. 

It's getting to the point where Steelers fans are basically toddlers who have been told they can't have their sugary cereal and watch Saturday morning cartoons. 

No one wants to hear y'all complain anymore. Just ******* accept that your schedule has been shifted around and friggen deal with it like adults. You guys are ******* undefeated and you want to ***** and moan like you are being treated unfairly.

BUCK UP AND SHUT UP 

Tell us how you really feel?

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, N4L said:

BUCK UP AND SHUT UP 

...time to switch to decaf.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, N4L said:

BUCK UP AND SHUT UP 

They aren't being whiney ******* by being angry the game is being postponed. Where is the consistency? This is the 2nd time this season the NFL has screwed with their schedule in a highly negative way. The ONLY reason that the game is being postponed is because Harbaugh and the Ravens players have been complaining. If Denver was made to play with no QBs, The Ravens should have had to play on Tuesday at the latest 

They say this wasn't about players being available but the players' complaints were absolutely about that. They didn't have time to get 2 negative tests, that translates to we need more time to get more guys back. Why? Denver didn't get that luxury.

Edited by wwhickok

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

They aren't being whiney ******* by being angry the game is being postponed. Where is the consistency? This is the 2nd time this season the NFL has screwed with their schedule in a highly negative way. The ONLY reason that the game is being postponed is because Harbaugh and the Ravens players have been complaining. 

I dont think anyone would/could argue that the NFL is making consistent decisions. However, the idea that they are making them to spite the Steelers is silly. 

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

I dont think anyone would/could argue that the NFL is making consistent decisions. However, the idea that they are making them to spite the Steelers is silly. 

No. I don't think they're doing it to spite the Steelers. I do think they're doing it because of all the crying Baltimore is doing. They appear to be doing everything in their power to prolong the inevitable.

Edited by wwhickok

Just now, wwhickok said:

No. I don't think they're doing it to spite the Steelers. I do think they're doing it because of all the crying Baltimore is doing.

I dont think so. That doesn't track with their other postponement decisions. 

There is one motivation here, and it protecting their investment. 

Just now, wwhickok said:

I dont necessarily agree with that based on the Team (Ratbirds) and Coach (Harbaugh) involved. But hey, maybe you're right.

This screams bias. You have to acknowledge that. I am a Patriots fan, I have my fare share of grief due to the Ravens. NE has been on the receiving end of Harbaugh being 'whiney'. However, if whining got anything done the Patriots would of gotten two locker rooms during the Chiefs game. It's money and its optics. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

This screams bias. You have to acknowledge that. I am a Patriots fan, I have my fare share of grief due to the Ravens. NE has been on the receiving end of Harbaugh being 'whiney'. However, if whining got anything done the Patriots would of gotten two locker rooms during the Chiefs game. It's money and its optics. 

I hear you, I do. But complaints from the Ravens, literally is what got the game moved this time. Last time, imo, is was a power move by Harbaugh to close the facility until Monday to ensure they couldn't play Sunday. And then of course 1 days practice isn't enough to keep your hopes and dreams alive and apparently they don't think they can win without Dobbins and Ingram? So they chose to complain about not having enough time for a 2nd negative test for some of the players, so it gets pushed off again. 

You're right, it is optics and the optics look really bad atm.

3 hours ago, N4L said:

Art Rooney II has already committed to paying his players even in the event of a forfeit.  The ruling was clubs have the option of not paying the players.  Not that they are automatically not paid.  Hence why Steeler players have no issue if the game were cancelled.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

You are right that they aren't doing it to spite the Steelers.  They are doing it because they know the Steelers ownership/Front office/Coaches won't say anything back.  

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

The ONLY reason that the game is being postponed is because Harbaugh and the Ravens players have been complaining.

It's not because they were complaining.  It's because they threatened a wildcat strike and the NFL doesn't want to lose the $$$ that comes with playing this game.

• Like 1