Lions Vs Football Team GDT

Nnivolcm

1 minute ago, Louis Friend said:

D'Andre Swift has 331 Rush YDs, 275 Rec Yds, 4 Rush TDs, 2 Rec TDs for 606 yds and 6 TDs through 9 games. Not bad for a guy someone said wouldn't get 700 combined yards and under 5 TDs on the season.

He has shown a lot and his future looks bright. Any idea how good he is in pass pro?

Stafford is having a "down" year but still the best QB I've seen in a Lions uniform in my lifetime. Wouldn't mind moving him to a contender or bringing in a QB to groom behind him.

Swift is awesome. outside of his dropped GM catch week 1, his season has been spectacular. Would like to see Kerryon get involved more.

Marvin Hall just makes plays when he's in there. Cephus looks like a rookie who hasn't played much. i'd love to see both of them used often the rest of the season to see what we have there.

Hockenson continues to whiff on plays. Jesse James provides nothing behind him.

Our OL played alright today, Aboushi was getting beat a few times and had a stupid penalty. I guess they decided he was better than Joe Dahl getting beat. Why not try Stenberg?

Everson Griffin was getting pressure of Alex Smith all day long. Him and Romeo Okwara could be a solid duo. 

We have nothing of value at LB. Collins is probably our best based on talent, but we need help there BADLY!!

Jayron Kearse would make one good play and then one bad play. He might have size, but he doesn't have smarts. 

Oruwariye is growing at CB. Okudah whiffed big on one play I noticed, but was active all game.

We need talent across the board. Which is highlighted by the fact that our coaching staff cannot mask deficiencies because it's God awful. 

• Like 2

You hear the stat they mentioned, after Cephus dropped an easy first down in the red zone, that that was the 22nd drop by the Lions this year? It was made out to be a lot but according to profootball reference the Lions are actually one of the best teams in the NFL in terms of dropped passes and dropped pass % heading into this game. Go figure.

19 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

There are a dozen or so players who could be the core of a decent NFL team. Maybe more like nine or ten if you don't count Oruwariye, Tracy Walker, or Okwara, which I have a hard time counting because I'm not going on hope but what I actually see. If Okwara hits double digit sacks I'll count him.

I don't count Walker as a good player. 

QB- Stafford

RB- Swift (Peterson due to age/Kerryon on bubble)

WR- Golladay (when healthy)

TE- No one 

OL- Ragnow (Decker is hot/cold, Jonah is still wet behind the ears)

DL- Okwara (maybe Griffin)

LB- No one

CB- Oruwariye/Okudah have potential, but they are not sure things.

S- No one

P- Jack Fox