Lakers to aquire Dennis Schroder

ttitansfan4life

29 minutes ago, BowlesDawgDX said:

Can anyone explain why the Thunder would accept Green + 28 for Schroder? I understand they are buying into the tank, but surely there's a better deal out there (I guess maybe not).

Also guessing they'll flip Green

Becuase this year's FA is going to be wildly underwhelming.

10 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Well that sucks 

Yeah rumors are Rondo's gonna try to instill some mental toughness / chemistry into the Clippers. Oh well. I hated him till the playoffs. Regular season Rondo wasnt anything to write home about.  I believe Bradley has an opt-out  as well - so PG/SG is bordering on a position need. Not sure what kind of a step-up can be expected from Horton-Tucker.

Pretty dumb. A low end, old role player and a really weak pick in a really weak draft nets you a great 6th man who is still young? Honestly kind of kills the NBA when trades like this can happen. Schroeder is not special but Danny Green sucks and that 28th pick hardly has any value.

Nearly 20 ppg and nearly 40% from 3 (26 years old) for a replaceable 33 year old role player and the 28th pick. That’s ridiculous.

Edited by Tyronnosaurus