Giants fear Odell Beckham Jr, suffered a broken fibula

JAF-N72EX

1 hour ago, Mind Character said:

Nope. He's flashed big time ability despite numerous struggles and redzone mistakes.

It's just when you've been as bad as we've been you don't pass up on a potential franchise QB until the position is solidified with pro bowl talent.

Give me Darnold, Kizer, and then get wild and sign Jimmy G in FA.

Anyone calling for Davis Webb in NY yet?

No, Eli is the least of our problems.   But he is 36 years old so if you have a shot at getting your next franchise qb, you have to take it.

42 minutes ago, Championshiporbust said:

Sad. Odell is a good wide receiver when he is not immature and wild.

The problem I see with Odell is he's always dinged up.  He missed significant time as a rookie.  During his second and third seasons, he was consistently suffering minor injuries throughout both seasons, although he only missed one game.  He  got injured in the preseason this year and now he's injured again.  This is his first IR worthy injury, but those minor injuries add up and I wouldn't be surprised if his peak is only a few more seasons before he just falls off and becomes a shell of his former self. 

I hope I am wrong, because that's never a good thing to see.

48 minutes ago, Championshiporbust said:

Sad. Odell is a good wide receiver when he is not immature and wild.

The Giants' season is over. The season is a failure.

Next year, in 2018, the Giants should rebound. 

Not sure they will rebound. They have an old and declining QB, holes all over the roster and a coach who seems way out of his league. 

I think the Giants need a true 3-4 year rebuild. A simple retooling isn't going to get them back to a perennial playoff contender. They need too many pieces to find in one offseason and by the time they fix all their issues, Manning will be out the door on his own or needing to be pushed out the door

8 hours ago, Crickett said:

The problem I see with Odell is he's always dinged up.  He missed significant time as a rookie.  During his second and third seasons, he was consistently suffering minor injuries throughout both seasons, although he only missed one game.  He  got injured in the preseason this year and now he's injured again.  This is his first IR worthy injury, but those minor injuries add up and I wouldn't be surprised if his peak is only a few more seasons before he just falls off and becomes a shell of his former self. 

I hope I am wrong, because that's never a good thing to see.

True. He needs to be more focused, and focused on football. Yes, he plays for a big-media market, but he needs to focus on winning Giants' championships. 

Archived