BDL 2020 Week 10 - Camden Hood Rats @ Cuba Smugglers

Ragnarok

Who wins?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Camden Hood Rats
    • Cuba Smugglers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/19/2020 at 05:00 AM

This is a very good match up.  Cuba's offense is imposing to say the least, but not sure why they featured MAC out of the gate when he's not even listed as the starter at TE.  I like Camden's coverage Cover 3 scheme as Cuba seems to want to go for the big play more often that not.  Liked the blitz concepts as well, but as diagrammed and explained, its 5 EDGE rushers with one dropping into short zone with only 2 CBs on the field.  Might work once or twice, but I think Watson can read personnel well enough to take advantage and burn the D underneath a few times as well.  On the other side, Mayfield has some really good options to keep the offense moving and I give him the benefit of the doubt here to get the ball to his play makers against a Cuba defense that is good, but not great in the back 7.  I like Cuba in a close one, think Watson is less likely to make a bad decision down the stretch while Cook wears down Camden's front 7 and secures the win.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

I think had Jlash gone run heavy I could have swung that way with Cuba having just two healthy linebackers

Yea, I don't disagree but that's more of a hindsight call at this point for a couple reasons. I didn't know Littleton wasn't playing, but more importantly there was no guarantee Harris was going to play at all this week so I couldn't risk it.

7 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Yea, I don't disagree but that's more of a hindsight call at this point for a couple reasons. I didn't know Littleton wasn't playing, but more importantly there was no guarantee Harris was going to play at all this week so I couldn't risk it.

Well I understand that but ya got to know it's tough to win a shootout against Cuba.  Just my opinion is all. Hell I couldn't do it with, no offense, a better passing attack 

• Like 1