Week Ten Recap: Turner solid at RT as Packers beat Jags

Refugee

18 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yep. with a big win like this, 1 postgame thread doesnt suffice

I think we made them simultaneously and I got mine in a min earlier. All good, but it was the first post I ever created.  I was actually getting fired up to make the week 11 gdt but some maniac beat me to it. 

5 minutes ago, Donzo said:

And a holding penalty that took down a TD (later converted into a FG).

That was not a very strong penalty. Turner got beaten with the initial move but recovered.  I didn’t see it as a hold. He also got called for a chop block after he was pushed to the ground that kept us from moving the sticks. I didn’t see that as a foul either through my completely impartial POV. 

Edited by Refugee

Now they've merged my thread with your title.  The funny thing is, I actually believe Turner had some decent play, he also had some subpar play.  We'll let this Frankenstein ride this week and I'll leave the posting up to the veterans in the future.

23 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

did anyone else want to see Dillon/Williams on that late 3rd and 1? Dilion was active, right?

Dillon still has active Covid, I believe , along with Barnes. I was calling for more Jamal, he had some really nice runs on our drive before the half and I think he thrives in the muck of bad weather.  

Of course when I was calling for him, 33 ripped off one of the biggest runs of the game. 

I hope AJD can become our bad weather bruiser now that we’re into November but he keeps getting set back and this is a tough year for all rookies .

Edited by Refugee