BDL 2020 Week 10 - Portland Horned Owls @ New Orleans Jazz

Ragnarok

Who wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Portland Horned Owls
    • New Orleans Jazz

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/19/2020 at 05:00 AM

Not sure any team in this league doesn't run with at least 3 WRs in their base offense so some advice I would give to Pete is to go with a base nickel. And also have more than three CBs on the game day roster. He has three good safeties so I think some 3 safety looks would be really good too. As for this matchup, I'm not normally a fan of 4 WR base lineups, especially with a subpar starting RB but I'm not sure Portland has the personnel in the secondary to handle it when they adjust to it.

12 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Not sure any team in this league doesn't run with at least 3 WRs in their base offense so some advice I would give to Pete is to go with a base nickel. And also have more than three CBs on the game day roster. He has three good safeties so I think some 3 safety looks would be really good too. As for this matchup, I'm not normally a fan of 4 WR base lineups, especially with a subpar starting RB but I'm not sure Portland has the personnel in the secondary to handle it when they adjust to it.

While I would ordinarily agree with your assessment on the 4WR sets, the Bills do run more 4WR sets than any other team I believe and somethin like 95% in 3 or 4 WR formations. I think Allen's proven that he can do well, if not thrive in such a situation. Moot point I guess once Mixon's back, but still figured I'd mention it.

1 minute ago, WFLukic said:

While I would ordinarily agree with your assessment on the 4WR sets, the Bills do run more 4WR sets than any other team I believe and somethin like 95% in 3 or 4 WR formations. I think Allen's proven that he can do well, if not thrive in such a situation. Moot point I guess once Mixon's back, but still figured I'd mention it.

I just think it's very easy to adjust to when there are 4 WRs on the field. It's definitely different with Mixon in there but even then I think it's easier to defend when you have four guys out there. I'd be interested in seeing the 4 WR % alone because I feel like a lot of times have a high rate of 3 WR sets these days.