BDL 2020 Week 10 - Oklahoma City EF5s @ Williamsport Soul Reavers

Ragnarok

Who wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Oklahoma City EF5s
    • Williamsport Soul Reavers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/19/2020 at 05:00 AM

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

One time, xmad announced mid week that he had personal stuff going on, and wouldn't be submitting a game plan for the week. He and I were playing, he wished me good luck and I did the same on whatever he had going on. 

Then, on Sunday, he turned in a completely normal game plan, and I just had an abridged version because my opponent had forfeit. Good sportsmanship all around!

Also, @Blue who is Michael Davis and why is he getting extra attention over the top?

Wow

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jlash said:

One time, xmad announced mid week that he had personal stuff going on, and wouldn't be submitting a game plan for the week. He and I were playing, he wished me good luck and I did the same on whatever he had going on. 

Then, on Sunday, he turned in a completely normal game plan, and I just had an abridged version because my opponent had forfeit. Good sportsmanship all around!

Also, @Blue who is Michael Davis and why is he getting extra attention over the top?

He is a CB that is getting safety help.

As for the rest, I've done this multiple times in terms of saying I was gonna start one guy and then start someone else. No one falls for it, I am not even trying to bait someone, its purely entertainment value. As for believing someone that they wouldn't gameplan, I mean...that's kind of on you. You should prepare your A Game and if they don't show up, that's on them, if they do, they have competition. 

9 minutes ago, Blue said:

What do you mean, "who is Michael Davis"? And he's getting help over the top because I think Tre White will probably be fine on an island.

Haha, I genuinely don't know who Mike Davis is, and wasn't sure if you were saying the safety was shading over top of Michael Gallup or what. I was very confused.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Haha, I genuinely don't know who Mike Davis is, and wasn't sure if you were saying the safety was shading over top of Michael Gallup or what. I was very confused.

Shocking that you don't know the Chargers' top cornerback defensive player

Edited by Blue
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So Adrian Phillips is starting but I don’t see his cover assignment? Am I missing something?

He doesn't have a 'specific' assignment, he is gonna remain deep to help over the top. He isn't covering a specific receiver. I made a general statement in regards to him (not by name) in paragraph 4 of the Defense Gameplan.

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So @wwhickok Slay and Cooks will be playing man it looks like based on what you said in your writeup as OKC has come out with those two receivers and linebackers or dime will play intermediate zone with safeties deep? 

Slay and Davis? Correct. 

As far as the 2nd part it depends on how many actual WRs and/or formation. If they've got more than 3 WRs it'll be dime. If they have a bunch formation with 2 TE and a RB it'll be LBs. In 3 WR sets it depends on the alignment really, id they're in short distance it'll be more LBs, more longer, more nickel/dime. Though my intent really is to use more DBs through the majority of the game because that's where the true threat is

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Slay and Davis? Correct. 

As far as the 2nd part it depends on how many actual WRs and/or formation. If they've got more than 3 WRs it'll be dime. If they have a bunch formation with 2 TE and a RB it'll be LBs. In 3 WR sets it depends on the alignment really, id they're in short distance it'll be more LBs, more longer, more nickel/dime. Though my intent really is to use more DBs through the majority of the game because that's where the true threat is

Looks like he is primarily in 2 Wide 2 Tight and therefore it will be mostly LBers correct?