Demario davis

Greene N White

35 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Mac was the worst GM in this teams history and it’s not even debatable. He was much worse than Idzik.

Green & white beat me to the punch on Demario Davis, he was the same kind of player when he was with the Jets, he was our best linebacker and Macc, let him go and  brought bums in like Jenkens, who is having a horrible year. What I don't understand how that clown Macc, became Jets GM,

29 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

Green & white beat me to the punch on Demario Davis, he was the same kind of player when he was with the Jets, he was our best linebacker and Macc, let him go and  brought bums in like Jenkens, who is having a horrible year. What I don't understand how that clown Macc, became Jets GM,

I liked Jenkins when we drafted him but his sack numbers that he had last year were a poor barometer of how useless he really is. Gets them in bunches against bad teams. Goes to sleep for weeks. Not a difference maker. He won’t be back. We need pass rushers so badly. 

7 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

lol I keep trying to stay away from the past. I'm tired of talking about the people we've missed and the wrong people we let walk. 

All those things you mention is the reason the current Jet team team is so bad. Picking players in the draft who were high first round picks and trading them away for third round picks just a few years later, is INSANE. Talking about hypothetical draft picks & FA pickups is not helping us at all right now. Our first five draft picks in 2021 draft are the key to our future. All five of these picks will be in the first three rounds. We have to hit on all five picks or it will be a failure. Any players who we get in the later rounds will just be gravy. The biggest question we got right now what is going to happen to Darnold. Our last seven games this year will all be about Darnold, will he still be a Jet after the season or will he be traded for another third round pick?? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, doumeyer said:

All those things you mention is the reason the current Jet team team is so bad. Picking players in the draft who were high first round picks and trading them away for third round picks just a few years later, is INSANE. Talking about hypothetical draft picks & FA pickups is not helping us at all right now. Our first five draft picks in 2021 draft are the key to our future. All five of these picks will be in the first three rounds. We have to hit on all five picks or it will be a failure. Any players who we get in the later rounds will just be gravy. The biggest question we got right now what is going to happen to Darnold. Our last seven games this year will all be about Darnold, will he still be a Jet after the season or will he be traded for another third round pick?? 

Yeah, it's going to be really interesting. He literally has to take us out of QB draft position to save his job. 

7 hours ago, doumeyer said:

No way is he going for a 3rd round pick. When Rosen went for a 2nd and 5th then Darnold is worth two seconds or a first round pick. I think a team will give a first round pick for a prospect like Darnold who is only 23 years old. I just have that feeling that the 49ers are perfect spot. They will put him right in and be right at home as a southern cal guy. 

25 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

No way is he going for a 3rd round pick. When Rosen went for a 2nd and 5th then Darnold is worth two seconds or a first round pick. I think a team will give a first round pick for a prospect like Darnold who is only 23 years old. I just have that feeling that the 49ers are perfect spot. They will put him right in and be right at home as a southern cal guy. 

San Fran would probably be the ideal landing spot for him, then maybe Pitt.

I'm totally open to a 2nd plus conditional 1-3 the following year based off of performance/contract extensions.  He has a huge (or very good) year with SF and they resign him long term we get a late 1st and they don't have to bottom out for a QB.  TE, stable of RBs, developing young WRs, solid OL, elite D, they can afford to go after Sam without lowballing us.

6 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

San Fran would probably be the ideal landing spot for him, then maybe Pitt.

I'm totally open to a 2nd plus conditional 1-3 the following year based off of performance/contract extensions.  He has a huge (or very good) year with SF and they resign him long term we get a late 1st and they don't have to bottom out for a QB.  TE, stable of RBs, developing young WRs, solid OL, elite D, they can afford to go after Sam without lowballing us.

I see San Francisco mentioned a lot but Ive seen that Shanahan doesn't want a guy he has to coach through everything like he has with Jimmy G. I think Matt Ryan ends up in SF.