10 members have voted

1. 1. Player of the game?

• Josh Allen
    • Tyler Bass
    • Cole Beasley
    • Stefon Diggs
    • Taron Johnson
    • Other

as I stated in the game thread I will eat my words as bass has started to turn a corner and show why he was drafted. I am still leery but a bit more comfortable with him as he is making key fg. Hopefully he continues to prove me wrong and be the guy we need him to be. 

Diggs was my 2nd choice he continues to impress through out the game and make key catches.

15 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

as I stated in the game thread I will eat my words as bass has started to turn a corner and show why he was drafted. I am still leery but a bit more comfortable with him as he is making key fg. Hopefully he continues to prove me wrong and be the guy we need him to be. 

Diggs was my 2nd choice he continues to impress through out the game and make key catches.

I feel better when he is on the left has, he has that natural hook on the ball. When he lines up on the right hash I worry, he sometimes pushes the ball out right or over adjusts for the hook.....kind of like my golf game.

5 hours ago, Maxmw22 said:

I feel better when he is on the left has, he has that natural hook on the ball. When he lines up on the right hash I worry, he sometimes pushes the ball out right or over adjusts for the hook.....kind of like my golf game.

Haha I feel your pain and know exactly how you feel as I do the same.