Titans Playoff Watch (Again...smh) 2020

KingTitan

Miami has a better defense than us.
Vegas has a more consistent team
Baltimore has a top defense with an average to above average offense.
Indy has a better defense than us.
Cleveland I don't think is better than us, but likely has a more consistent defense. Haven't watched too much of them. 

Miami, Vegas, Indy and Cleveland are who we are battling with.

Miami is likely going to get to 9 wins (Winnable Games against Bengals, Jets and Broncos on schedule with a down Patriots team too). 
Vegas also likely getting to 9 wins (Winnable Games against: Bengals, Jets and Broncos left, with a game against the Falcons). 
Cleveland likely getting to 9 wins (Winnable games against: Giants, Eagles, Jags and Jets)
Indy has Texans x2 and Jags. They should get to 9 wins. Not including our game. 

9-7 won't cut it this year. 

Baltimore got run on all night last night 

Henry could get the offense back on track

If the Titans paid attention last night it was the littler speedy back that was gashing them too so I would give McNichols some carry’s Sunday 

Ravens arnt the same scary offense 

Hopefully the Titans Defense can try and do what they did last year but would help if he get Adoree back obviously 

Just now, Titans fan 617 said:

Baltimore got run on all night last night 

Henry could get the offense back on track

If the Titans paid attention last night it was the littler speedy back that was gashing them too so I would give McNichols some carry’s Sunday 

Ravens arnt the same scary offense 

Hopefully the Titans Defense can try and do what they did last year but would help if he get Adoree back obviously 

Yeah nobody on that list would worry me if we had a defense that would bend and not break.

But our defense has shown to break 90% of the time.

I just have no faith..lol

In a "normal" Titans year with a standard Titans defense I'd feel like we could go undefeated rest of the way. 

58 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah nobody on that list would worry me if we had a defense that would bend and not break.

But our defense has shown to break 90% of the time.

I just have no faith..lol

In a "normal" Titans year with a standard Titans defense I'd feel like we could go undefeated rest of the way. 

I think you put it well when you said that this team just simply doesn't have any margin for error in order to pull off a victory

every unit needs to be playing well for us to win

this defense is so, so, so bad. One of the worst I've ever seen in my life..and not just titans defense...any defense

3 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

I think you put it well when you said that this team just simply doesn't have any margin for error in order to pull off a victory

every unit needs to be playing well for us to win

this defense is so, so, so bad. One of the worst I've ever seen in my life..and not just titans defense...any defense

Honestly tho, yes the defense is pretty damn bad, but defense seems to be a non existent thing in the nfl this year. And it gets worse and worse year upon year. Have you seen some of these defenses this year? Seattle, Green Bay, Buffalo. Kansas City had Carolina drop 30 on them, and the Raiders drop 40 on them. People are talking about them being a top d. Even the the top defenses in Chicago, Steelers, Colts, and Ravens can absolutely be scored on in numbers. I am not making excuses but the way people talk about this defense is funny. We do not need our defense to be a number one ranked d to win in the playoffs. I never thought our defense was going to be some great defense, even with clowney.  We just need them to get crucial stops and turnovers. Getting healthy with Adoree and Fulton can trend us in the right direction.

4 hours ago, VY-FTW said:

We can make a run. Hell we could lose the next two and still make a run.

"If the playoffs started today"

They don't lol. 

Totally. Loses hurt. Especially the way we lost the other night. But we have to move on. We were a punter away from being right in that game the other night. Or an AJ Brown catch. These are mistakes that can be fixed to win those games. We know divisional games are going to be tough no matter who we play. On to the next. Let's go Titans, still have my faith and belief.

• Like 1