Titans Playoff Watch (Again...smh) 2020

KingTitan

51 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Rinse wash repeat. 
This could easily be from 3 years ago and I wouldnt know.

I'm trying not to be mad at Byard but I really don't want him talking much right now.

I mean, I'm sure he was just responding to a reporter's questions... Would you rather he just ignore them or pull some Marshawn Lynch bs? 🤷‍♂️

7 minutes ago, Titansfan_13 said:

I mean, I'm sure he was just responding to a reporter's questions... Would you rather he just ignore them or pull some Marshawn Lynch bs? 🤷‍♂️

Well duh, I know he was just responding. 

It's more a matter of me just frustrated with the defense and the fact we are always in this position.

Well right now.   We beat Hou Jack then we have the tie breaker loose on of those two games and  it goes to point difference I believe.  Also if we loose one of those games it is a solid bet we loose any tie breaker for a play off spot involving the raiders.  

best chance is going 11-5.   And then if Indy looses to Pitts WE either win division or go in as wild card as at that point both Indy and Raiders also have 5 losses and they play each other meaning one of those gets a 6th loss. At worse then we would be tied with Balt at 11-5 and we have the tie breaker there.  

36 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

We go 3-1. Reel off 3 straight including a win in Green Bay. Then just as we’re really starting to feel good about the team heading into the playoffs, they lay an egg against Houston.

This is life as a Titans fan.

More like 1-3.

Destroy Green Bay and lose to Lions, Jags and Texans....Oh my!

That would be Titan like. lol

58 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I Like The Way You Think GIFs | Tenor

You gotta believe baby. Just give me a run. Give me something special. Gonna need some magic. Someone bless Adorees knee. Someone make Vrabel have a defensive epiphany and give us some beautiful third down blitz schemes. Show us you are a special leader. I will believe until that clock hits zero and there is not Titans game on the schedule the next week.

Whatever the case it'd benefit everyone a lot if they just stopped worrying so much about a single week's outcome. Getting so up or so down based on the last game is a bad idea in any year, it's especially bad this year. I dunno, maybe we lose out to end the year or maybe we win out or maybe we are middle of the road to end the season and go on a run in the playoffs or maybe we finish strong and go one and done against Miami or whoever the hell in the wildcard round. Seattle just lost to Colt McCoy, Pittsburgh's undefeated run ends at the hands of a NFCE team a week after they barely beat a team starting RG3 in a year that's not 2012, Kansas City is supposed to be the best(by far according to some) and they're out here barely beating Las Vegas, Denver and Tampa, so on and so forth.

The NFL season is a marathon, it ain't a sprint. Anything can happen. That means it could be catastrophic for us to end the year or it could be glorious, or somewhere in between. Just deep breaths and let it happen, man.

5 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Whatever the case it'd benefit everyone a lot if they just stopped worrying so much about a single week's outcome. Getting so up or so down based on the last game is a bad idea in any year, it's especially bad this year. I dunno, maybe we lose out to end the year or maybe we win out or maybe we are middle of the road to end the season and go on a run in the playoffs or maybe we finish strong and go one and done against Miami or whoever the hell in the wildcard round. Seattle just lost to Colt McCoy, Pittsburgh's undefeated run ends at the hands of a NFCE team a week after they barely beat a team starting RG3 in a year that's not 2012, Kansas City is supposed to be the best(by far according to some) and they're out here barely beating Las Vegas, Denver and Tampa, so on and so forth.

The NFL season is a marathon, it ain't a sprint. Anything can happen. That means it could be catastrophic for us to end the year or it could be glorious, or somewhere in between. Just deep breaths and let it happen, man.

I am holding out for glory. I can’t help but think we are going to win when I watch the Eddie pump up videos before the game every week. Why don’t the Titans just hire him for pregame speeches, if he doesn’t have you wanting to fight for every inch I don’t know who will.