SpanosPayYourRent

1-4 a tribute to our team so far

After losing 9 consecutive games and starting the season 0-4 the time has come, the time we finally get our first win against another 0-4 team that isn't good either. Being away from our soccer field what's tough the 10,000 fans that would come their to eat and watch us lose are not their but yet we still pulled through and won 27-22 against the giants and now our chances of making the playoffs are 1% higher and now we can rest re assuring that we won't lose every game this year and be a laughing stock, even though last year we lost to the Browns...... and you probably want to celebrate this win by inviting your charger friends over so you can drink with them, until you realize your the only chargers fan out of all your friends, or your family, or your city, or your whole state. We might lose next week but we have this win to rest Are heads on so at least if someone roasts you about you're favorite team going 1-15 at least you can say "At least it wasn't 0-16"

Posted (edited)

At least we're not the browns.

Also I have a theory we passed our injury curse to the giants somehow. Either that or it's contagious.

Edited by DingoLadd

5 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

At least we're not the browns.

Also I have a theory we passed our injury curse to the giants somehow. Either that or it's contagious.

Look it up it's an STD 

On 10/8/2017 at 7:11 PM, SpanosPayYourRent said:

Look it up it's an STD 

Now I feel worse....Oh well the giants were screwed anyway.