BDL 2020 Week 10 - Ivory Coast Black Rhinos @ Berlin Blitzkrieg

rackcs

Ivory Coast Black Rhinos @ Berlin Blitzkrieg  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Ivory Coast Black Rhinos
    • Berlin Blitzkrieg

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/19/2020 at 05:01 AM

That rushman package for Ivory Coast if they can force the BB into 2nd/3rd and longs with Myles/Chase/Khalil would be an absolute cheat code. I think that the Ivory Coast's Front 7 prevents BB from getting much going on the ground and gets off the field on 3rd and long.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

That rushman package for Ivory Coast if they can force the BB into 2nd/3rd and longs with Myles/Chase/Khalil would be an absolute cheat code. I think that the Ivory Coast's Front 7 prevents BB from getting much going on the ground and gets off the field on 3rd and long.

@RuskieTitan no more complaining about your rush not getting you votes you have a fan now 

• Like 1

This game has a playoff feel to it and I can envision a rematch in the coming weeks.  ICBR brought the house in this one and having Chubb toting the rock makes Tannehill more viable in my mind.  Really like Berlin's front to limit Chubb some and get pressure on Tannehill, but I think he also gets some wins downfield with his excellent WR trio against a Berlin secondary that's a bit overmatched.  Love the Rhinos Edge rushers and think they dominate in this one, Berlin was smart to focus on the run game and quick routes.  Rodgers has Adams IRL and Berlin doesnt have an offensive weapon that comes close to matching that, so I think AGod is somewhat limited in not being able to rely on a go to weapon.  The difference maker to me here is the ICBR D Line vs. the Berlin O Line and I think they win the battle in the trenches and stop Berlin from executing their plan.

I was going to say pretty much what Pheltz said in that I think this game is going to come down to the trenches. Both sides are going to put up points but who is going to keep their QB on their feet enough to make plays? I think IC will be able to attack that Berlin OL and have success.

On 11/16/2020 at 10:43 PM, wwhickok said:

Man, this game has GOTW value. Two really good gameplans, two really good rosters.

Its honest to God a coin flip for me but that guy by the name of Mack, I think gets to Arod just enough for a last ditch effort to pull off the upset in a low scoring affair.

17-14 ICBR

On 11/17/2020 at 3:53 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Wirfs protecting the blindside dooms Berlin late in this one.  Not a good idea right now, Wirfs will get eaten alive by that pass rush. 

IC in the game of the week imo (top notch gameplans here)

13 hours ago, MWil23 said:

10 hours ago, pheltzbahr said:

This game has a playoff feel to it and I can envision a rematch in the coming weeks.  ICBR brought the house in this one and having Chubb toting the rock makes Tannehill more viable in my mind.  Really like Berlin's front to limit Chubb some and get pressure on Tannehill, but I think he also gets some wins downfield with his excellent WR trio against a Berlin secondary that's a bit overmatched.  Love the Rhinos Edge rushers and think they dominate in this one, Berlin was smart to focus on the run game and quick routes.  Rodgers has Adams IRL and Berlin doesnt have an offensive weapon that comes close to matching that, so I think AGod is somewhat limited in not being able to rely on a go to weapon.  The difference maker to me here is the ICBR D Line vs. the Berlin O Line and I think they win the battle in the trenches and stop Berlin from executing their plan.

43 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I was going to say pretty much what Pheltz said in that I think this game is going to come down to the trenches. Both sides are going to put up points but who is going to keep their QB on their feet enough to make plays? I think IC will be able to attack that Berlin OL and have success.

Wirfs has had to face Cameron Jordan twice, Za’Darius Smith, Joey Bosa, Brian Burns and Khalil Mack already. To have only allowed 16 pressures on 390 pass-blocking snaps at this point is incredible.

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Wirfs has had to face Cameron Jordan twice, Za’Darius Smith, Joey Bosa, Brian Burns and Khalil Mack already. To have only allowed 16 pressures on 390 pass-blocking snaps at this point is incredible.

To be clear, my comments, and mine alone, were not any kind of indictment on Wirfs.  I actually think he is far better than some of the comments here suggest. Its more of an elevation of what I think about the opposing DL and specifically what Mack is capable of.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

To be fair burns and Jordan mainly play on the opposite side. Jordan sometimes slips to interior.  I'll give ya Smith and Bosa tho.  Mack is all over the field type so idk how much he lined up on that side 

10 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I agree that Wirfs has played well for a rookie so far but he has struggled at times too. However, my comment was definitely not about solely Wirfs.

Just now, wwhickok said:

To be clear, my comments, and mine alone, were not any kind of indictment on Wirfs.  I actually think he is far better than some of the comments here suggest. Its more of an elevation of what I think about the opposing DL and specifically what Mack is capable of.

Just making sure people know for when he is back at RT and I get Kolton(who has been just as good) back this week.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

To be fair burns and Jordan mainly play on the opposite side. Jordan sometimes slips to interior.  I'll give ya Smith and Bosa tho.  Mack is all over the field type so idk how much he lined up on that side 

Cam Jordan plays mostly LE?  I know they lined him up against Wirfs a lot early.

Mack was the one sack Wirfs gave up.