BDL 2020 Week 10 - Ivory Coast Black Rhinos @ Berlin Blitzkrieg

rackcs

Ivory Coast Black Rhinos @ Berlin Blitzkrieg  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Ivory Coast Black Rhinos
    • Berlin Blitzkrieg

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/19/2020 at 05:01 AM

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I agree that Wirfs has played well for a rookie so far but he has struggled at times too. However, my comment was definitely not about solely Wirfs.

Wirfs hasn't struggled?  Moton has been almost as good as Wirfs.  Linsley is arguably the best C in the NFL right now(he is playing for a new contract).  Solomon and Cappa have been pretty darn good too.

22 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Cam Jordan plays mostly LE?  I know they lined him up against Wirfs a lot early.

Mack was the one sack Wirfs gave up.

Oops what I said reverse is.  Faced Jordan  but not Bosa.  That LE not against LT thing always gets me 

30 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Wirfs hasn't struggled?  Moton has been almost as good as Wirfs.  Linsley is arguably the best C in the NFL right now(he is playing for a new contract).  Solomon and Cappa have been pretty darn good too.

Its interesting in moton, I'm about to face the same situation is how good would he be on the left side 

6 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Wirfs has had to face Cameron Jordan twice, Za’Darius Smith, Joey Bosa, Brian Burns and Khalil Mack already. To have only allowed 16 pressures on 390 pass-blocking snaps at this point is incredible.

It’s more a matter of the trio of pass rushers with them being able to create pressure as a unit and not a single OT in Wirfs. In third and long, someone slides inside and you can use all of them.

Khalil Mack

Myles Garrett

Chase Young (inside rushman)

vs. the unit of, not just vs. Wirfs @Ragnarok

On 11/15/2020 at 9:13 PM, rackcs said:

LT - Tristan Wirfs
LG - Solomon Kindley
C - Corey Linsley
RG - Alex Cappa
RT - Taylor Moton

Throw in his assortment of LB, and I think that gives him a major edge, albeit that OL group is also solid. However, Myles and Mack as a tandem means that you get 2 of the best pass rushers in the NFL and a young/dynamic rusher.

37 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Khalil Mack

Myles Garrett

Chase Young (inside rushman)

vs. the unit of, not just vs. Wirfs @Ragnarok

Throw in his assortment of LB, and I think that gives him a major edge, albeit that OL group is also solid. However, Myles and Mack as a tandem means that you get 2 of the best pass rushers in the NFL and a young/dynamic rusher.

That's fair...but I also have Z and DLaw against two OTs who have not played very well this year...plus my third pass rusher in Hendrickson who has put up better numbers than Chase Young.

25 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

That's fair...but I also have Z and DLaw against two OTs who have not played very well this year...plus my third pass rusher in Hendrickson who has put up better numbers than Chase Young.

Also fair, but Myles Garrett is in the running for DPOY this year and Khalil Mack is extremely versatile in the run, rush, and coverage game.