Do the 2020 Pittsburgh Steelers go 16-0?

Asciimo

16-0?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Do they go 16-0?

• Yes
    • No

5 hours ago, wwhickok said:

IF they lose Baltimore, Indy, or Buffalo are the likely teams it happens against.

I think they go 15-1, only losing to Indy, i just have a feeling.  I don't see them dropping a game to Cleveland or any of the cupcake squads. Yes, any given Sunday, but they're not playing down to ppl like they have in the past. 

Worst case the Steelers go 11-5 overall (barring crazy injuries that cause them to lose out).

Best case is obvious but realistic case is 13-3 to 14-2, maybe 12-4 if they fall off or 15-1 if they play really tight and other teams make bad mistakes.

They play 4 more playoff caliber teams in the Ravens, Bills, Colts, and Browns plus the Jaguars who just seem to beat the Steelers every time.

I don’t think we lose to the Bengals or the Washington’s at all because those teams also have terrible luck.

I see the Steelers losing 2 of their next 4 games (Jaguars/Ravens/Bill) going 12-2 into the last two games of the season.

From there I don’t know what happens in the colts game. I expect the Chiefs to win out and be 14-1 going into week 17 and the Steelers will sit starters and lose to the Browns as they will be locked into the 2 seed and the browns will be in a tight wildcard race.

5 hours ago, wwhickok said:

IF they lose Baltimore, Indy, or Buffalo are the likely teams it happens against.

I think they go 15-1, only losing to Indy, i just have a feeling.  I don't see them dropping a game to Cleveland or any of the cupcake squads. Yes, any given Sunday, but they're not playing down to ppl like they have in the past. 

They wont be playing starters vs the browns I imagine.

Putting this out there now. I guarantee IF the Ravens defense is at full health (meaning Campbell, Williams, Smith, and Fort are all back in the lineup), Matt Skura has either resolved his snapping issue or been benched/shifted to guard, AND the weather is not abysmal....the Ravens will WAX the Steelers on Thanksgiving night. You heard it here first.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Good team with a cheesecake schedule. Baltimore was their toughest game as of yet. They got Balt again, Buff, Indy and at Cleveland coming up. We'll see. Also no bye week has to factor in at one point. Long seasons with no breaks tend to beat up and bruise players. 

I hope they lose out personally. The less games they have, the less of their hillrod fanbase America has to see. 

Mastercheddaar