Do the 2020 Pittsburgh Steelers go 16-0?

Asciimo

16-0?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Do they go 16-0?

• Yes
    • No

5 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

I'm going with 14-2.

That being said, if they win over 12 games and Ben Roethlisberger keeps up his pace, he deserves MVP and maybe Comeback Player (though I don't know how it doesn't go to Alex Smith this year, obviously). 

Mahomes is still most deserving for MVP and Smith is Comeback player of the year 

• Like 2

Well since this thread was made, I don't think they will go 16-0. 14-2 is probably best bet, but I could see anything from 12-4 to 15-1 tbh. 12-4 if they suddenly just start to play badly out of nowhere, and 15-1 if they still play very well(a lost will likely happen at some point so I won't give them the full 16-0, and I see them resting players if they go 14-0 or so) 

Edited by NeptunePenguins

1 hour ago, TXsteeler said:

100% I don’t care how severe his injury was, it’s not a participation trophy. Dude has to actually earn it.

Who cares what you think but they do take into consideration of what the player had to do to comeback to the NFL and play. 

3 hours ago, buno67 said:

Who cares what you think but they do take into consideration of what the player had to do to comeback to the NFL and play. 

If they give That award to Smith for coming back and being a bad backup QB they might as well just start giving it to backups that beat cancer each year.

13 hours ago, buno67 said:

Mahomes is still most deserving for MVP and Smith is Comeback player of the year 

Smith is absolutely not, coming in at week 10, the comeback player of the year, im sorry, I respect that he has been through hell and its great that he is back but...he isn't in any way, a game changing factor for the Washington Football team, with him, they still lost.

Ben Roethlisberger was lost for the entire season last year, as a result we finished without of a playoff berth. This year, with him, relatively healthy, he is playing well and we are 9-0.

The comeback player of the year at this point, is unquestionably and undebateably Ben Roethlisberger