Asciimo

Do the 2020 Pittsburgh Steelers go 16-0?

16-0?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Do they go 16-0?

• Yes
    • No

25 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Behind the Chiefs, and who else?

I think the Titans will prove to be the better team in January I know they lost the first game against the Steelers, but I think Henry and AJ Brown are going to be too much for the Steelers to handle if they meet in the playoffs. They are just built for those late season games with their playstyle.

Edited by tyler735

Just now, tyler735 said:

I think the Titans will prove to be the better team in January. I think Henry and AJ Brown are going to be too much for the Steelers to handle if they meet in the playoffs. They are just built for those late season games with their playstyle.

Given the Titans lack of ability to get any real semblance of a pass rush, that'll be interesting. 29th in sacks, 26th in pass yards given up, 28th in passing TD given up...IMO it's strength on strength.

Pittsburgh struggles to run the ball and won't really try to, so I'll be intrigued to see that matchup.

And I don't think Henry is going to do much against that defense.

I hope you're right. I hate Pittsburgh, but I don't buy it.

4 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

The Chiefs struggled with the Raiders twice and no one is super concerned about that.

It's because those were high scoring games, and people always...always overrate/excuse the flashier offensive team. The Chiefs have been in a number of close games against lesser opponents and lost one of them.

I mean, I don't even know if the Steelers are the better team, but the way people talk about things you would think the Chiefs were the '85 Bears.

1 hour ago, CKSteeler said:

I mean, I don't even know if the Steelers are the better team, but the way people talk about things you would think the Chiefs were the '85 Bears.

I think they are. I would have taken the Bears against the field in '85 and I'd take the Chiefs against the field this year. Doesn't mean they can't slip up but if they don't slip up I don't think anyone is beating them come playoff time.

If they go 16-0, they’d be the worst team in history to do that. They aren’t even favorites to win the AFC this year. 

Congrats to them if they do tho. Nothing wrong with beating the teams that are in front of you!

I'm not hating on the Steelers (in this post specifically) I think they have as good of odds of winning the SB as anyone if you remove the Chiefs. I could see them beating the Saints or the Packers in the SB. I just can't see them beating the Chiefs, but I can't see the Saints/Seahawks/Packers/ or anyone beating them.Only Covid or a Mahommes injury. That offense is too dynamic with their weapons and Mahommes.

1 hour ago, QBIso said:

If they go 16-0, they’d be the worst team in history to do that. They aren’t even favorites to win the AFC this year. 

Congrats to them if they do tho. Nothing wrong with beating the teams that are in front of you!

Man, it would suck to be the second best team in history to do that...

• Like 3

8 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

People being surprised that Ravens-Steelers was close and downgrading Pitt is silly. It's on you for ignoring that these two teams play close ugly games regardless of who is available. The Chiefs struggled with the Raiders twice and no one is super concerned about that.

Damnit, why you and M.10.E gotta make me respect y'all?!

37 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

That said... If you're a gambling man put some money down on the WFT. They WILL beat the Steelers this Monday. 

They don't even have to, they just have to lose by less than 8. I do think the game could go either way, that pass rush can be nasty. Sweat terrorized the Browns all day. They are better now with Smith not giving the ball away like Haskins was. I wouldn't want to play them right now, glad we got them out of the way early in the year.