Do the 2020 Pittsburgh Steelers go 16-0?

Asciimo

16-0?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Do they go 16-0?

• Yes
    • No

4 minutes ago, Archimedes said:

For all the talk about how the Steelers are the “worst 11-0 team of all time”, I don’t think the Chiefs have looked any more impressive on the way to 11-1. With the Steelers, you can at least trust the defense to show up week in and week out.

The Chiefs are schizophrenic, lmao. Sometimes I watch them and think they’re basically the Vikings with Mahomes instead of Cousins.

This is a minor thing, but PLEASE learn the definition of schizophrenia. 

• Like 3

I don't think I've seen a quieter team that was undefeated this late in the season. The Chiefs being on their neck are going to be a big reason if they do, but I could very easily see Pittsburgh going one and done this year in the playoffs. 

But it's not surprising either. Outside the Browns once and the Ravens who have been underperforming, they really played a kinda mediocre schedule. Buffalo and Indianapolis are probably the two best teams on their schedule by a healthy margin and they are coming up. 

On 12/3/2020 at 10:38 AM, wackywabbit said:

People being surprised that Ravens-Steelers was close and downgrading Pitt is silly. It's on you for ignoring that these two teams play close ugly games regardless of who is available. The Chiefs struggled with the Raiders twice and no one is super concerned about that.

Some people still don't realize that division games are always tougher than others, regardless of how good/bad each team is, because the staff and players know the opposing team better than the rest of the league does.  I don't know why this gets overlooked as much as it does. 

Edited by JAF-N72EX

22 minutes ago, lancerman said:

I don't think I've seen a quieter team that was undefeated this late in the season. The Chiefs being on their neck are going to be a big reason if they do, but I could very easily see Pittsburgh going one and done this year in the playoffs. 

But it's not surprising either. Outside the Browns once and the Ravens who have been underperforming, they really played a kinda mediocre schedule. Buffalo and Indianapolis are probably the two best teams on their schedule by a healthy margin and they are coming up. 

I think their resume is just as weak as the 2015 Panthers as far as 11-0 teams go, but those Panthers had an exciting MVP frontrunner so I would agree this might be the quietest 11-0 team.

18 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I think their resume is just as weak as the 2015 Panthers as far as 11-0 teams go, but those Panthers had an exciting MVP frontrunner so I would agree this might be the quietest 11-0 team.

The thing with 2015 was precisely what you said. There was an MVP that nobody could figure out how to stop and that was the intrigue

53 minutes ago, Archimedes said:

For all the talk about how the Steelers are the “worst 11-0 team of all time”, I don’t think the Chiefs have looked any more impressive on the way to 11-1. With the Steelers, you can at least trust the defense to show up week in and week out.

The Chiefs are schizophrenic, lmao. Sometimes I watch them and think they’re basically the Vikings with Mahomes instead of Cousins.

Eh. I think we've just gotten spoiled. We expect perfection from the offense, so it seems like things are going terribly when they have a bad quarter or half.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Eh. I think we've just gotten spoiled. We expect perfection from the offense, so it seems like things are going terribly when they have a bad quarter or half.

You could be right. I thought about that too. Like, this team has now won 20 of their last 21 games, including the playoffs and SB. Have they simply just set my expectations impossibly high? I hope Brees is back and right for the Saints game. That game will be a good barometer for what the Chiefs are.

19 minutes ago, Archimedes said:

You could be right. I thought about that too. Like, this team has now won 20 of their last 21 games, including the playoffs and SB. Have they simply just set my expectations impossibly high? I hope Brees is back and right for the Saints game. That game will be a good barometer for what the Chiefs are.

it's honestly refreshing that one of the saints and chiefs have to lose next week. :D