CB DeAndre Baker’s charges being dropped

chiefs82

27 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

The Giants are in desperate, desperate need of a CB2. I don't know if that bridge has been burned or not. The other thing to consider is that he was pretty bad last year.

I mean, corner is one of the more difficult positions. Pretty normal for a corner to have his ups and downs as a rookie.

Expect him to garner plenty of interest.

9 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I mean, corner is one of the more difficult positions. Pretty normal for a corner to have his ups and downs as a rookie.

Expect him to garner plenty of interest.

I expect you guys are gonna pass so you have enough money in the offseason to afford David Johnson as a protection against Saquon Barley being an injury bust.

Edited by NudeTayne
He's still got some juice left. I'd say a third rounder pretties him away.

36 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

The Giants are in desperate, desperate need of a CB2. I don't know if that bridge has been burned or not. The other thing to consider is that he was pretty bad last year.

He was a vastly improved player after the Giants bye last year when they finally let him play press man.

I think he gets signed quick assuming he has stayed in shape.

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

When I say HOUSTON, you say TEXANS!

HOUSTON (TEXANS!)

HOUSTON (TEXANS!)

HOUSTON (TEXANS!)

I wish, but alas, we're the "good guy" franchise. I mean look at our history, sure we have overpaid safeties and drafted poor players but they're at least they're good guys!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, QBIso said:

Glad he was cleared. But wasn’t he a terrible player before this incident anyways?

He got lost in coverage and blew his assignment so many times.  I think the system was a bad fit.  I think he'd do better in a scheme were he got to play more man coverage, and less exotic zone.