Enough!

Skinscavalier

I have had it with this team! How many times do we need to shoot ourselves in the foot to lose games?! Penalties in the Red Zone. Penalties that give other teams a chance to win games and if they hadn't committed them we probably win them. Fumbles and interceptions to lose games. Telling us how talented our Defense is and we can't hold a team from scoring. The team is one of the worst in the NFL! Can't find a franchise QB in over 30 years. The owner is the NFL court jester. No matter whom we have as a HC we still keep losing. As of this day forward, I will not be watching anymore games. The NFL is about to lose another fan. They need to have Snyder sell the team and hopefully break the curse. I have been a fan for over 50 years but enough is enough. I'll be back watching when we win a playoff game. Good bye NFL, also their goes any money you made off of me too!

Only occasionally. I am just so tired of the same mistakes year after year, decade after decade. The only two common denominators are Snyder and the losing. We keep losing due to the same mistakes. We keep losing no matter who is the QB or the HC. Just think, the last time we actually had a franchise QB was Sonny! I was a little kid back then. Gibbs performed miracles with this team in the 80's but since then we have sucked drafting QBs, only recently have we done a good job drafting WRs. And except for the Pro Bowl Lts we have drafted, Samuels and Williams, this team has not drafted a bonafide All Pro! How is that even possible? How do we manage not to have a 11-5 record since 1992! That's 29 years of heartaches. I don't want to start with another team, but I can't waste anymore time watching the WFT. It's not worth it.

I agree with the OP.

But I also see this team fighting & trying to win. In other years we would lose by 20+ after giving up midway through the 3rd qtr..

Yes, this team is making rookie mistakes. Yes, this team is finding new ways to lose. Yes, this team seems to always be playing from behind.

Outside, looking in...it's the same ole', same ole, crap we've been watching for 3 decades.

However, this IS youngest team top to bottom in the NFL.

We haven't been able to say that in forever. We were always signing past their prime vets, underachieving FA's looking for a payday.

Now, we are building hopefully a new culture & we are still not ready to compete with the big boys yet.

We were down 24-3 & almost came back to win.

Think about that...on the road.

This season is NOT over

This Division is still up for grabs...

But they are running out of time, if they want to finish this season fighting for the division.

Which is still up for grabs.

Believe it or not...? 🤓

Giants beating philly actually helped us, more than the Giants themselves.

It kept philly from gaining any ground in the NFC East.

Philly=3-5-1

Giants=3-7

Washington=2-7

Dallas=2-7

I've said before & I'll say it again. All we have to do, is string together back-to-back wins?

And we will be fighting for the division until the end.

We can do this. Alex is playing well. He's finding his groove.

It's not yet, gentleman. Hang in there...

• Like 2

I would be honest, I would be amazed if we win another game. If we don't win next week, we need to let our former #1 QB pick play out the rest of the year to see what we have in him. If we don't win anymore games, hopefully the Jets could win 2 games (I know, it's a pipe dream) and the Jax win another (that's possible) we could earn the first overall #1 pick and grab the dram from Clemson. That would make this entire year worth the misery.

1 hour ago, Skinscavalier said:

I would be honest, I would be amazed if we win another game. If we don't win next week, we need to let our former #1 QB pick play out the rest of the year to see what we have in him. If we don't win anymore games, hopefully the Jets could win 2 games (I know, it's a pipe dream) and the Jax win another (that's possible) we could earn the first overall #1 pick and grab the dram from Clemson. That would make this entire year worth the misery.

I don’t think we win another game either buddy and I think most in this forum don’t want to bc we want the highest pick possible; whether that’s #2 or 3.

Alex is playing better than I ever though he would the last 6 quarters but, we can’t run the ball, we can’t stop the run - our DL isn’t getting off blocks & the biggest problem is our LBs - and our pass coverage deep is still an issue when teams test us. 

If you can’t run the ball at least as an average rate & you can’t stop the run you can’t win the NFL. This has been the case since day one of football at any level and since it was invented.

The hope has to be for this teams future and adding talent through the draft and free agency in March & April.

I hold out no hope for this season and frankly I never did. I wanted Haskins to start every game and knew he’d be developing and I thought the D would be a bit better but not much and the injuries to Collins & Ioannidis have hurt us - especially Ioannidis.

I would have more respect for Rivera right now if Haskins was starting and taking his lumps and if our 3 LBs were:

WLB: Hudson (the rookie from Michigan)
MLB: Holcomb

SLB: Shaun Dion Hamilton

We’re getting nothing positive anymore from playing Bostic and KPL. We need to see what these young guys have the rest of the year but I don’t see Rivera/DelRio benching their vet LBs bc they’re both LBs.

Edited by turtle28

The old days have spoiled you, Thai and a few others.

Under Snyder. This team isnt Oklahoma or Bama anymore. Hoping for deep playoff runs with chances of titles. Weve been more UVA, Vandy, Kentucky for 20 years now. Where you just have to be happy making the playoffs every so often.

Dan isnt going to push this team to win. When he can basically pay it no mind and get paid the same. Thats what weve heard the past few years. Hes off other places doing other things. Bruce ran the show. And whats there to make Dan start caring about giving the people a quality product? Everyone hates him anyway. Why put in the effort when nothing he does is going to make people like him? Its a waste of time for him. Why I say, I cant blame him for not bringing in any FAs and just pocketing the 35 mil that the team was under the cap by.

Unless by some miracle. We draft the next Brady while stumbling over the right coach. Things arnt changing. This isnt a team based competition sport, its a business to do nothing more than make Dan money. At some point fans have to start accepting it and plug on forward with it.

• Like 1