DeAndre Baker

plan9misfit

1 hour ago, Tony7188 said:

Don’t want him. He was terrible his first year in the league and if I recall correctly, he struggled mightily in zone. He’s only good as a press corner.

I believe press coverage is ultimately the goal for Nolan’s defense and part of the reason team was so high on Diggs. 

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

fwiw, Jerry gave a vague answer when asked about Baker according to article by Drummond. Fisher says Dallas is looking. 
Punter King was a definite no though. He must be a real pain in the ***.

Kinda sad we're passing on King. Good player, but there definitely must be something there teams don't like.

32 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Looks like KC is signing Baker to PS per Twitter.

Figures. Annoying as hell tbh. Low risk, high reward and I suspect Dallas probably gave it thought for about 2 seconds.

Don't worry WH.  We will address our needs during free agency.  Sorry we Dallas fans refer to free agency as dumpster diving.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Northland said:

I'm a Dak fan.  I want to see him win which will not happen in Dallas.  The best thing for Dak is to move on.

If he does want out, I could understand. Dallas has wasted so many careers in the past 15 years it’s a shame. Romo, Ware, Witten, Dez, Frederick, Murray, Newman, Lee and soon to be Tyron/Zeke (imo). 

I’m a fan of “blowing it up” and starting over with a rebuild. We aren’t close to seriously contending. 

Edited by Tony7188

1 hour ago, Tony7188 said:

I’m a fan of “blowing it up” and starting over with a rebuild

Im not sure what this means anymore. Did we not "blow up" the coaching staff last year? Did we not "blow up" the Romo/Ware/Witten/Dez roster the past few years? 

What is "blowing up" and can we get some examples? The only team I can relate it to in recent history is the Phins.