Suns trading for Chris Paul

RaidersAreOne

So OKC effectively turned Russell Westbrook into:

Rockets 2021 1st Round Pick

Rockets 2024 1st Round Pick

Rights to pick swap Firsts with Rockets in 2025 & 2026.

Kelly Oubre

Ricky Rubio

Ty Jerome

Jalen Lecque

Suns 2022 1st Round Pick.  

Meanwhile the Rockets paid OKC to take Chris Paul.  

10 hours ago, QBIso said:

Paul. 
Booker. 
Bridges. 
Jalen Smith/Precious Achiuwa
Ayton. 

They should trade #10 for Kevin Love. 

I'm guessing you guys didn't watch much of Cam Johnson in the bubble or you're just severely under rating him. Either way, he looked fantastic playing the 4 next to Ayton. Perfect modern day stretch four who can space the floor. Love the Suns starting lineup, but like a lot of other contenders, they're going to need to get creative with filling out their bench this off-season. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

I'm guessing you guys didn't watch much of Cam Johnson in the bubble or you're just severely under rating him. Either way, he looked fantastic playing the 4 next to Ayton. Perfect modern day stretch four who can space the floor. Love the Suns starting lineup, but like a lot of other contenders, they're going to need to get creative with filling out their bench this off-season. 

i think they made the trade go through today specifically so they can keep the bench, which will most likely be

cam payne (goat backup), jevon carter, nader, saric, baynes, #10 pick (99% sure it will be either bane or nesmith), and a MLE player (which is worth ~9 million per), also have the other exception which is like worth ~3.5. shouldn't be too hard, just need to sign a wing and they'll be fine.