Drew Brees has multiple rib fractures, collapsed lung

.Buzz

1 hour ago, sammymvpknight said:

There are Winston haters too. Is it possible that Payton simply thinks that Hill gives them a better chance of winning? 

I want to believe this solely for the fact that it would mean that signing Jameis Winston was actually an insurance policy on Taysom Hill and not Drew Brees, thus making it even more hilarious how much they're paying him.

I think what this move shows is that Brees is prolly coming back earlier than expected or maybe they are suspicious he may not even be 100% for the post season thus are going to change the way they ball on offense to a power running style which could work with the weapons they have.

That or Jameis sucked during the week but reports are that he didn't take snaps... So we should rule that out.

Eitherway I feel sorry for Jameis. Atlanta is one team he always destroyed, if he can't play against the worst version of the Falcons he ever faced then he should be looking for another place.

43 minutes ago, LaFellSBXLIXMVP said:

That or Jameis sucked during the week but reports are that he didn't take snaps... So we should rule that out.

Winston’s first “surprise” half of play vs the 49ers was better than Teddy’s when Brees got hurt against the rams last year... so I don’t think that was the issue. 

• Like 1