2020 Week #11 GDT Steelers @ Jaguars

Steeler Hitman

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Jacksonville is such a bad team and we are struggling against them. At least as far as I can tell... I can't see the game.

Part of it is that Tomlin seems to be treating this as a trap game and trying to keep guys fresh for Thursday Night. I mean we're rotating the backs despite Conner feasting. We're rotating the D-line. We're rotating the linebackers. We're rotating everyone.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Part of it is that Tomlin seems to be treating this as a trap game and trying to keep guys fresh for Thursday Night. I mean we're rotating the backs despite Conner feasting. We're rotating the D-line. We're rotating the linebackers. We're rotating everyone.

That sounds legit. I'm honestly over Snell tbh. I now view him as a bust.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I think its time for some OL turnover and a new OL coach.

I mean...they are good.  I think the issue is the quick passing means it's harder to put a team in a pass/run bind, so even through we are a good passing team they can still crowd the box and throw an extra defender in there.

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

That sounds legit. I'm honestly over Snell tbh. I now view him as a bust.

Not sure he is a bust.   He was a late 4th rounder, and its not like any other backs are having much more success.

Just now, SteelersFan2333 said:

Watt is just getting tackled every other play. When is this $6 billion league going to get some real, full time refs?

They tried to start a program and then stopped it at the start of this year because not enough refs were part of it.  Time for the NFL to grow a pair against the refs union.