Jerry

Week 11 GDT: Chiefs (8-1) @ Raiders(6-3)

19 hours ago, Jerry said:

Thursday night sounds like a plan.

If they push this game back to make sure they get all their players back I will be very angry.

1 hour ago, drfrey13 said:

If they push this game back to make sure they get all their players back I will be very angry.

It would show such obvious bias.  The NFL (and all professional sports for that matter) show way too much favor to some teams/players.  If this were to happen then I'd honestly start believing (again) that the NFL playoffs are rigged so that certain teams/players make it.  That's how I feel about the Bucs.  I feel like the referees love Brady.

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

It would show such obvious bias.  The NFL (and all professional sports for that matter) show way too much favor to some teams/players.  If this were to happen then I'd honestly start believing (again) that the NFL playoffs are rigged so that certain teams/players make it.  That's how I feel about the Bucs.  I feel like the referees love Brady.

Superstars always get special treatment. That's every sport. Sad but true.

10 hours ago, Jerry said:

Hopefully our DL can get pressure on him much more quickly.  We did good stopping the pass and keeping him in the pocket, but we still had to keep him there for what seemed like 8-10 seconds each play.  If KC is missing their two starting OTs this game, we have a decent shot at getting another W.

Are they OT's.  They just noted them as tackles.  Are they their starting tackles?  I hope.

6 hours ago, Geezy said:

we want KC pissed off. Theyre the defending champs and we took it to them last game. We will get their best shot, lets see how we respond. 

This is the best.. they will be at the top of thier  season.. bye week, revenge for the whooping we gave them, our victory lap. If we can come out and run and control how much mahomes gets on the field, and then can get pressure from maxx and irving, while our corners and safteys dont forget how to play football we might have a chance.. even with KC being resdy and mad

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, S&B Bleeder said:

Are they OT's.  They just noted them as tackles.  Are they their starting tackles?  I hope.

Page one has the two OTs that are out.  Schwartz and Fisher I believe.  Pretty sure they are the starting OTs.

5 hours ago, Jerry said:

This would be some NBA level superstar treatment.

Good thing we have David Irving available and Key coming on strong with Ferrell on the covid list.

KC really hurt over a bus ride around their stadium lol. Makes me want to see bully ball even more.

Please give me a Raiders TD celebration where they all act like their in a bus. I need that in my life. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

KC really hurt over a bus ride around their stadium lol. Makes me want to see bully ball even more.

Please give me a Raiders TD celebration where they all act like their in a bus. I need that in my life. 

That would be amazing but we better win.  Imagine if they ran out to the 50 yard line and acted like they were driving around the Raiders shield.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

This would be some NBA level superstar treatment.

Good thing we have David Irving available and Key coming on strong with Ferrell on the covid list.

For sure.  Hopefully we use Key to spy Mahomes again this game.  He did pretty well keeping him in the pocket from what I can recall.

29 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

That would be amazing but we better win.  Imagine if they ran out to the 50 yard line and acted like they were driving around the Raiders shield.

Def a celebration you do when you know you have the game won. 

34 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

They might do that anyway.  They already disrespected the crap out of the Jets, I wouldn't be surprised if they were doing just that right before halftime or during the third quarter. 

Hopefully our team comes out swinging haymakers.