Week 11 GDT: Chiefs (8-1) @ Raiders(6-3)

Jerry

3 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Every snap Irving had was inside on Sunday which is where he should be. The mismatch and quickness advantage he has there is a huge bonus for this defense. I wouldn't put him at end unless they had to. 

He is an interior lineman but has played DE in the past.  He's only 6'7", 290 Lbs. and fast.  He was lined up next to Crosby and could take some of the double team pressure off him.

1 minute ago, Jerry said:

This whole COVID-19 issue with half the starting defense going down is a terrible thing to happen.  Really just crapped on our chances right there.

I just read it.  "at least eight Las Vegas starting defensive players and other key figures of the team's unit are going on the reserve/COVID-19 list as "high-risk close contacts.  Those eight players will be eligible to return to team activities by the "Sunday Night Football" showdown with the Kansas City Chiefs if they test negative through the week and report no virus symptoms".  

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-majority-of-raiders-defensive-starters-put-on-reserve-covid-19-list/ar-BB1b8YtS?ocid=msedgntp

34 minutes ago, S&B Bleeder said:

I just read it.  "at least eight Las Vegas starting defensive players and other key figures of the team's unit are going on the reserve/COVID-19 list as "high-risk close contacts.  Those eight players will be eligible to return to team activities by the "Sunday Night Football" showdown with the Kansas City Chiefs if they test negative through the week and report no virus symptoms".  

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-majority-of-raiders-defensive-starters-put-on-reserve-covid-19-list/ar-BB1b8YtS?ocid=msedgntp

I mean its great that they can play and still participate via zoom and other means but the fact that they can't be on the field to practice as a unit is going to hinder our defense as a whole come gameday.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

It's sooooooo classic Raider. 

Our team needs to lie better.  Deny and make counter accusations.  Say Cle Ferrell's test was clearly tainted by an unhappy Chiefs fan.  Never go down without swinging.

Went to the KC part of the forum and that was depressing.  12,000 posts total.  Maybe 5-10 fans at most that actually post there.  They have a game day thread with the same guy posting 3x, and RaidersAreOne as the only other poster on the thread.  Dude is literally talking to himself about the upcoming game.  We need to go in there and just smack talk him the entire week.  Couldn't hurt to post highlights of week 5 or something throughout his thread he created.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

Went to the KC part of the forum and that was depressing.  12,000 posts total.  Maybe 5-10 fans at most that actually post there.  They have a game day thread with the same guy posting 3x, and RaidersAreOne as the only other poster on the thread.  Dude is literally talking to himself about the upcoming game.  We need to go in there and just smack talk him the entire week.  Couldn't hurt to post highlights of week 5 or something throughout his thread he created.

As much as this forum is a rowdy bunch, I appreciate having a forum of people to bounce ideas off and talk raiders football. It must be depressing without that, I can imagine.

• Like 2