Week 11 GDT: Chiefs (8-1) @ Raiders(6-3)

Jerry

@SilverNBlackFan @ronjon1990 @Jerry

Agreed, winning a shootout this time is not the answer. We need to hit them with Jacobs/Booker and dominate ToP. Make the Chiefs offense less deadly by controlling most of the clock for this game. Carr is still going to have to play good football, and we’re gonna need a balanced attack to win, but this is a Running/ToP type of game. It’s in our house and we need to control the tempo. 

I also agree FG’s don’t get it done against the Chiefs. If it’s 4th and 3 or less in their territory, you almost always go for it, even with a lead considering the Chiefs can score two TD’s in four minutes quite easily. 

We also need the defense to step up and play like they did in the 2nd half the last game. Hold them to under 30 would be great. Chiefs scoring 28-29 would be a huge victory, they are the #1 Offense in the NFL. 

Still think we lose a close down to the wire game with them coming off a bye and having lost the first game, but I’m getting pretty pumped for tomorrow. 

• Like 3

This game comes down to Carr, the offensive line, and defensive line for me. Can you punish the Chiefs up front in the run game and take smart, aggressive shots at the right time in game. Can you generate pressure with a 4 man rush against a beaten up KC OL.

I don't want to see 1 dimensional runs on 2nd and long either. No penalties, move the chains and make them pay for cheating up on 3rd down. If they play back, take what they give you and keep Mahomes off the field.

Ferrell being out hurts, but Crosby needs to abuse Remmers. Nassib is definitely a capable backup and can generate pressure, as can irving, key (maybe a spy), hurst and potentially chris smith.

It would be a stretch to say that I have a lot of faith in the defense, but I think if we can limit big plays, we can try to get them out of their comfort zone on both sides of the ball.

It’s gonna be tough beating them again, but this team has a lot of confidence going into this game. Three straight wins and already beating KC. The Raiders beat KC and did it so by beating them at their own game. Their shouldn’t be a once of doubt in any of those players in the locker room.

KC is like that UFC fighter or boxer that just dominates everyone and out of no where a fighter comes and makes them bleed for the first time and beats them and you realize that they’re human and they can be got. That’s what the Raiders saw that Sunday in KC when they won. They saw that they’re beatable. You saw that confidence  grow in game.

Simply can’t wait for tonight. Need Abram to lay a big hit early to set the tone and to also send that message. KC is not physical they wanna run by you not over you. Raiders can do both and they need to physically dominate them. 

Edited by agarcia34

28 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Damn. Joyner gets alot of flack and alot if it's deserved, but this isn't the game I would've picked for him to miss..going up against the leagues best QB.

As long as we got Jeff Heath. 😂😂