Jrue Holiday traded to Milwaukee

TitanSlim

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

late 1st rd picks are basically the same as signing a vet min player, which anyone can do, whenever. hopefully giannis and jrue stay lol

Windhorst apparently came out and said something about how there's "warmth" between the Bucks and Giannis. Who knows wtf that even means but we'll see when UFA starts.

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

He’s played 80 games twice in his career. It’s always going to be a concern. It doesn’t matter how good the S&C staff is. 

I'm not even remotely worried about it. Suki's the best at what she does and Jrue's a warrior. He's had 2 years where he was out half the year. The rest, he's played at least 75% of the season. Doesn't even matter about the regular season either. This is a playoff move.

34 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

late 1st rd picks are basically the same as signing a vet min player, which anyone can do, whenever. hopefully giannis and jrue stay lol

Yeah since those are top 5 picks if Giannis leaves I like it from the Pels.

For Bucks, I like the idea of not being scared and assuming Giannis is there for long haul, in which those picks don’t amount to much... and if he does want out? Well you trade him and get a bunch of picks/young talent that way.

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Interesting they'd prefer two over the hill guys to a lottery pick 

Maybe they liked the value in the 24 range better than that 14th range considering they are already picking 13th as well? Who knows. I'll never pretend to understand the thought process of NBA front offices, especially if we somehow land Bogdanovic for the trash we have left over lol.