Week 11 Games

Leader

Green Bay over Indianapolis (H)  -  But of course.
Arizona over Seattle (H)  -  AZ steps out of the shadow.
Cleveland (H) over Philadelphia
New Orleans (H) over Atlanta
Cincinnati over Washington (H)
Detroit over Carolina (H)
Pittsburgh over Jacksonville (H)
Baltimore (H) over Tennessee
New England over Houston (H)
Miami over Denver (H)
Los Angeles Chargers (H) over New York Jets
Minnesota (H) over Dallas
Kansas City over Las Vegas (H)
Los Angeles Rams over Tampa Bay (H)
Bye Weeks:  Buffalo, Chicago, New York Giants, San Francisco

Week 10 record:  12-2
Season record:   98-47

NFC Playoff Standings:
1.  Green Bay   7-2       (Wins tie break over New Orleans based on head-to-head win percentage)
2.  New Orleans   7-2 
3.  Arizona   6-3   (Tie break over L.A. based on best win % in division games. Tie break over SEA based on head-to-head win %)
4.  Philadelphia   3-5+1
5.  Tampa Bay   7-3      
6.  Los Angeles Rams   5-3   (Wins tie break over Seattle based on head-to-head win percentage)
7.  Seattle   6-3  

8.  Chicago   5-5
9.  Minnesota   4-5   (Wins tie break over Detroit based on head-to-head win percentage)
10.  Detroit   4-5

Edited by Leader

AZ vs SEA - Rooting for another SEA loss - they have an absolute cake-walk schedule the rest of the way

AZ remaining key games: @NE, vs LAR, @ LAR

SEA remaining key games: vs LAR

LAR vs TB - Rooting for another TB loss - they have an easier remaining schedule the rest of the way

LAR remaining key games: @ARZ, vs ARZ, vs NE, @SEA

TB remaining key games: vs KC, vs MIN

two huge inter-NFC playoff-implication games this week. There's going to be some good football to watch. I'm excited.

ATL (coming off their bye and winning 3 of their last 4 with a +31 point differential) upsetting the Winston-led Saints would be huge.

2 hours ago, HeresAGuy said:

Nick Foles got all better.  Looks like we will have him after all.

It looked bad when it happened but he was thrown down vs. a guy bringing him down with full body weight.  I'm not saying that can't hurt but not as bad as it could be. Hip/glute still is pretty important for mobility for a guy who doesn't have much to begin with and has a line that can't keep him clean.  I almost would rather see Foles with half a posterior than the mobile, fully operational keister on Trubisky.  They have a few weeks to get guys healed up and will definitely like to keep us in the dark as to who is under center.  Hicks' injury s the one I'd really like to know about.

oh it absolutely did look bad, thats when I focus on the man and not the player.  It looked very serious.  It just so happens what I want as a good human being and what I want as a football fan merely coincides.  I completely agree that we want an immobile Foles and that it benefits us, and I am also glad he turned out to be alright.  

20 hours ago, HeresAGuy said:

oh it absolutely did look bad, thats when I focus on the man and not the player.  It looked very serious.  It just so happens what I want as a good human being and what I want as a football fan merely coincides.  I completely agree that we want an immobile Foles and that it benefits us, and I am also glad he turned out to be alright.  

i thought it looked like he tweaked his back a little bit. As a 35yr old, I understand and felt a little bad for him - but I didn't think it looked bad at all. I figured he'd be fine based on how he looked falling like a heap of potatoes on the field lol

On 11/17/2020 at 4:31 PM, Refugee said:

It looked bad when it happened but he was thrown down vs. a guy bringing him down with full body weight.  I'm not saying that can't hurt but not as bad as it could be. Hip/glute still is pretty important for mobility for a guy who doesn't have much to begin with and has a line that can't keep him clean.  I almost would rather see Foles with half a posterior than the mobile, fully operational keister on Trubisky.  They have a few weeks to get guys healed up and will definitely like to keep us in the dark as to who is under center.  Hicks' injury s the one I'd really like to know about.

Agree on Hicks and his hammy.  If he can't play ... huge benefit for the Packers!!

• Like 1

I actually think we drop this game against Indy. They've got the talent to do what Jax couldn't do and we're on the road not to mention that Frank Reich is a much better coach than MLF who is clearly being carried by Aaron and the OL at this point as much as some here may hate to admit it. 

I too think this is where Arizona overtakes Seattle in the NFC West - Seattle's defense is worse than ours by a long shot and an aging Bobby Wagner can't do everything though he has SOME talent around him. Seattle needs a really good draft class on defense this coming Spring.

I think Carolina beats Detroit, even without CMC. Teddy Bridgewater is playing solid ball and that OL's better than some think. If Robby Anderson wasn't the only consistent WR he had they would have a few more wins and that defense isn't as bad as we thought it was. 

I also don't see New England going back-to-back unless they run over the Houston defense, which is possible. The problem is that New England doesn't have the weapons that Cleveland does and Cleveland barely beat Houston at home. New England's defense is just so banged up that Watson only has to throw away from JC Jackson at this point. If Houston can get their running game going, their margin of victory may be 14-17 points TBH.

I also have the Rams stunning the Bucs in Tampa. I think it's LA's defense that wins this game though as their secondary can force Tom to spend more time looking for an open receiver giving Aaron Donald enough time to get to him.