Week 11 Games

Leader

7 minutes ago, ccecilnosebleed said:

Apparently Chris Banjo is still playing in the league. Huh.

yup, and he was responsible for covering DK metcalf, who had a perfect pass literally hit him in the face in the end zone before half time.  Lucky for him DK's face did not catch the ball.

Packers aren’t getting the #1 seed this year anyway.  Not the way they have a tendency to fall asleep in games.  I’ve accepted that, so I’m more concerned about who wins the #1 seed.  What I’m afraid of:

QB who dinks and dunks with elite football IQ (Brees, Brady).

Speed on defense, especially ILB (Buccaneers, Cardinals).

That puts the ranking of teams I don’t want having the #1 seed at something like: Buccaneers, Saints, Cardinals, Seahawks, Rams.

Therefore, I am rooting for the Seahawks to run the table.  

13 hours ago, Joe said:

I actually think we drop this game against Indy. They've got the talent to do what Jax couldn't do and we're on the road not to mention that Frank Reich is a much better coach than MLF who is clearly being carried by Aaron and the OL at this point as much as some here may hate to admit it. 

I too think this is where Arizona overtakes Seattle in the NFC West - Seattle's defense is worse than ours by a long shot and an aging Bobby Wagner can't do everything though he has SOME talent around him. Seattle needs a really good draft class on defense this coming Spring.

I think Carolina beats Detroit, even without CMC. Teddy Bridgewater is playing solid ball and that OL's better than some think. If Robby Anderson wasn't the only consistent WR he had they would have a few more wins and that defense isn't as bad as we thought it was. 

I also don't see New England going back-to-back unless they run over the Houston defense, which is possible. The problem is that New England doesn't have the weapons that Cleveland does and Cleveland barely beat Houston at home. New England's defense is just so banged up that Watson only has to throw away from JC Jackson at this point. If Houston can get their running game going, their margin of victory may be 14-17 points TBH.

I also have the Rams stunning the Bucs in Tampa. I think it's LA's defense that wins this game though as their secondary can force Tom to spend more time looking for an open receiver giving Aaron Donald enough time to get to him.

I'm beginning to think we might play better on the road (and in a dome) this year than at Lambeau...