Week 11: Cowboys (2-7) at VIKINGS (4-5)

swede700

Game 10

When: 4:25 PM EST November 22nd

Where: U.S. Bank Stadium (Minneapolis, MN)

TV/Radio: Fox (TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio)

Announcers: Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma, Shannon Spake

Coverage Map: https://506sports.com/2020/11-FOX-L.png

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: TE Irv Smith, Jr (groin), CB Cameron Dantzler (concussion), Doubtful: None, Out: OT Ezra Cleveland (ankle)

Cowboys - Questionable: DE Demarcus Lawrence (illness), DE Randy Gregory (illness), Doubtful: None, Out: C Tyler Biadasz (hamstring)

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

Edited by swede700

3 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

I'd like to see Mattison get a few more plays.  Cook is getting too many touches for my liking

yeah this would be a good game to give mattison a couple more series, but dallas has one of the worst rushing defenses in the league so they might hammer home cook extra lol.

30 carries yesterday with less recovery time before next game *should* indicate to the team to limit cook's workload a bit. 

This is a horrible matchup for the Cowboys. Only problems I see for the Vikes is the special teams. Thielen and Jefferson eat that secondary alive. Could see a big game for Cousins. The d will make it tough on Elliot. Dalton is probably back, but he was meh when he playing before injury.

Edited by twotonebluenation
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

It amazes me that the Vikings fan in you can't get you to root for the vikings

Well the Vikings fan in me wishes we would have a bad record so we can draft a Qb for the future. I dunno if you guys are ok with consistently playing well enough to be first or second round exits, but I’m tired of it.