2K20: Game #10 - Kansas City at Las Vegas

onejayhawk

2 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Scwhwartz on IR I don’t know why we didn’t do that 3 weeks ago. 

Fisher-Allegretti-Kilgore/Reiter-Wylie-Remmers(?)

is that the line up this week? I don’t think Wiz gets the start straight off the street...

I hope Schwartz isn’t too serious. 

I think Wiz stays on the practice squad for a couple weeks. Hopefully takes over for Wylie but I doubt it. 

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

I think Wiz stays on the practice squad for a couple weeks. Hopefully takes over for Wylie but I doubt it. 

Yeah Reid loves sticking with his guys too a fault.

but who knows He’s benched Wylie before I think.

on another note I like how strategic we are with the PS. Veach is taking full advantage lol

2 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Scwhwartz on IR I don’t know why we didn’t do that 3 weeks ago. 
Fisher-Allegretti-Kilgore/Reiter-Wylie-Remmers(?) is that the line up this week? I don’t think Wiz gets the start straight off the street...

Wisniewski is not eligible to play this week. He still has to clear COVID protocols. 

Remmers is not 100%. If he cannot go, we may see Yasir Durant. The only other players on the depth chart are Rankin and Witzmann from PS.

Thank goodness the Raider pass rush is mediocre. 

2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Unfortunately, back issues are inherently serious because they are so difficult to treat. 

Wis can probably be our COVID game activation next week. However, he may get normally activated because of the need. It isn't like he needs to learn the system. 

2 hours ago, Chiefer said:

on another note I like how strategic we are with the PS. Veach is taking full advantage lol

I agree with this. This week Witzmann is our emergency OL. He isn't much, but he's better than using a DT.

J

Guess Wisnieski will take over for Witzmann initially as the latter (after this wek) is no longer eligible for game day promotion. After a couple of weeks he may replace Kilgore or (don't really believe it) Reiter/Wylie on the active roster. Dieter will no longer be eligible for game day protion as well.Hopefully Watkins will be back next week so there will not be a need to call up an extra WR.

Edited by KC_Guy

I would swap Allegretti and Wisniewski. LG is what Wis played last season and Allegretti is quite a bit more mobile.

Hopefully Schwartz is not impacted through the playoffs. I am more and more glad we drafted a future OT last spring.  

For this game, I am also concerned with the other line. After our DL gave extremely good QB pressure for the first month, things have been less successful. Maybe getting Danna and okafor healthy will make an impact. Maybe Turk Wharton will continue to improve. Whatever the source, we need something.

J

3 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

I would swap Allegretti and Wisniewski. LG is what Wis played last season and Allegretti is quite a bit more mobile.

Hopefully Schwartz is not impacted through the playoffs. I am more and more glad we drafted a future OT last spring.  

For this game, I am also concerned with the other line. After our DL gave extremely good QB pressure for the first month, things have been less successful. Maybe getting Danna and okafor healthy will make an impact. Maybe Turk Wharton will continue to improve. Whatever the source, we need something.

J

We need Clark to start showing up that’d be nice this game