onejayhawk

2K20: Game #10 - Kansas City at Las Vegas

12 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Top 3 for sure along with OL and LB.

We almost need a DE/OLB, it’s getting annoying seeing Kpass out there trying to guard TEs 

15 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

We were talking about pass rush packages, though Wharton has been decent against the run. He's not big and needs to upgrade his strength, but his penetration is disruptive. 

J

I was never talking about pass rush packages.   I was talking about needing an Edge because all our current players(sans Clark). Are package specific and don’t help against balanced teams.   We’re either going pass rush heavy, or selling out to stop the run.       I definitely won’t argue Wharton and Danna aren’t excellent pieces, especially for cost it took to acquire them.    

These games against balanced offenses are ugly because we generate 0 pressure without a blitz,  and our Lb’s aren’t good enough to cover when we do blitz.    

Andy Reid has at least a 5 game winning streak in each season with the Chiefs. 

1 hour ago, Chiefer said:

We almost need a DE/OLB, it’s getting annoying seeing Kpass out there trying to guard TEs 

Zero excuse for that. On a second viewing though, I think he was in a zone coverage. But he still shouldn't be in that position.

2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Zero excuse for that. On a second viewing though, I think he was in a zone coverage. But he still shouldn't be in that position.

Sometimes the edge has to drop on a blitz,    Carr maybe the correct read.  

What an exhausting game. I never felt that our defense could get them to a stop, but thankfully they delivered at the end. The offense looked good, besides the last drive in the first half, which ended in an interception due to a miscommunication between Mahomes and Robinson i think. The run game worked fine this game, which was a plus. But i'm do worried about our defense. The Raiders seem to have figured them out. In the end a win is a win, so we should win the division again and we kept the pressure on the Steelers to win out their remaining schedule to stay on the #1 seed. We need to keep winning, because i don't think the Steelers will be going 16-0. Next up are the Bucs, which could be a tough game again.

I see that Thornhill had only 11 snaps. Essentially, he saw spot use, so he is not back yet.

The whole roster is beaten up and the bye week did not change that basic fact. 

J

Steelers have the Ravens on Thursday. They're coming off a tough OT loss and probably mad as hell. I think they go to 10-1, which opens the window.

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

No pennant race this time. 

It's noteworthy that AFC West as three QB's in FBO's top 10--Mahomes #1, Carr #4, Herbert #8.

It is also noteworthy--and sad--the FBO has put even their basic material behind a paywall. You can only get stats for the top 3 and an ordered list.

J