GDT: Titans at Ravens

titans0021

Pretty sure we scored TDs on both of the drives with  Quessenberry at LT. He's not good, but I don't know how big of a drop off we will see with him from Sambrailo who isn't good either.

Wilson has only practiced 4 weeks now? I know he's supposed to be more talented based on draft spot, but with zero off-season and only 4 weeks of practice I think I'd just go with the veteran guys who may not have a lot of talent, but are at least mentally as good as they are going to be. Wilson is going to be overwhelmed with the speed of the game and is going to have mental errors.

Nate Davis had a full off-season of work and was at every practice and still looked like hot garbage for a good part of the beginning of last season.

17 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Pretty sure we scored TDs on both of the drives with  Quessenberry at LT. He's not good, but I don't know how big of a drop off we will see with him from Sambrailo who isn't good either.

we didn't see much of a drop-off with sambrailo when he was playing spot duty for lewan (pre-ACL). the issue with depth players on the OL is rarely short bursts of play unless they're really bad. the problems start when you have to rely on them for multiple games, as we saw with sambrailo. hopefully quessenberry can maintain this, but there's a reason he was 3rd string.

30 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Nate Davis had a full off-season of work and was at every practice and still looked like hot garbage for a good part of the beginning of last season.

Didn’t Nate miss pretty much all of TC his rookie season with an injury? I said to put Wilson on FG team. It eases him in. Eventually he will have to play. Kelly has been playing with a bummed knee and it’s only a matter of time before him or Quessenberry Miss a play or whatever. Wilson is the 3rd OT now so it’s time to put up.

4 hours ago, Airness McNairness said:

what? he doesnt get much help from what ive seen. what is this "kelly got exposed" nonsense.. dude hasnt had a bad game that ive seen since tj watt ate his lunch a month ago.. if he wasnt good, he wouldnt be starting nor got a new, lucrative contract... dude rarely gets his named called during games... thats a good thing for an o lineman

I don’t know what he sees kelly doesn’t get as much help as jack conklin needed. This is a reach because Kelly got his a$$ handed to him playing against an all pro in TJ watt. Dude is an above average starter at RT. 

50 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

I don’t know what he sees kelly doesn’t get as much help as jack conklin needed. This is a reach because Kelly got his a$$ handed to him playing against an all pro in TJ watt. Dude is an above average starter at RT. 

He's a backup quality RT and he got more help than Conklin ever did. Conklin is easily the better player and it's not even close.

21 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Something about Corey Davis. He might be my favorite player on the team. I just love his humble attitude. 

Yes! Even with Derrick Henry, AJ Brown, Tannehill, Jeffery Simmons, ect I thought I was alone in feeling like he’s my favorite Titan. Glad to see him putting it all together this season.

Feel like I say it every week, but I hope we find a way to keep him on this team after this season. Such a perfect fit for our team.

• Like 1