GDT: Titans at Ravens

titans0021

Just now, Titan89 said:

Zero faith in this team to come back right now. I think if there is a takeaway people need to come with the realization is Lewan is vital to this offense.

Look at the offense since he went down. Sambrailo has been okay but can't be left on an island. Add Saffold being out that is a ton of talent and money not playing.

It's killing us on offense.

Defense is not getting any rest and it's making the defense look even worse.

Offense doesn't sustain a drive here, this one is going to get ugly.

1. we don't have an OC who knows how to adapt following a loss like Lewan's

2. We don't have a QB who can step up and transcend less than perfect circumstances

Lewan is vital to this offense. Lewan is an elite LT. But I'm sorry...an offense shouldn't totally collapse when a LT is lost.

1 minute ago, deeluxx3 said:

1. we don't have an OC who knows how to adapt following a loss like Lewan's

2. We don't have a QB who can step up and transcend less than perfect circumstances

Lewan is vital to this offense. Lewan is an elite LT. But I'm sorry...an offense shouldn't totally collapse when a LT is lost.

I think the other thing missed by Lewan is his leadership and I feel like his personality helps keep the team playing loose. It's not a coincidence he goes down the offense is less effective.

1 minute ago, Titan89 said:

I think the other thing missed by Lewan is his leadership and I feel like his personality helps keep the team playing loose. It's not a coincidence he goes down the offense is less effective.

Could very well be the case. This team hasn't played with any sort of confidence since Buffalo/Houston.

• Like 1