GDT: Titans at Ravens

titans0021

I don't have any words right now... For 2 years Vrabel has looked like a great head coach...and this year he looks like an idiot 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤬🤬🤬

Fully expect Baltimore to come out and look unstoppable like they were supposed to be last year. Coming off a loss, plus knowing we knocked them out of the playoffs last year, plus at home, plus facing what is quite likely the worst kicking combination in the NFL, plus our defensive issues... Kinda glad it won't be on TV in my area so I won't be tempted to watch and cry.

3 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

We're absurdly good with extended prep time, only loss in 8 tries being the 2018 Dolphins game that was it's own mess. A loss would surprise me here, but who knows.

this isn't exactly a murderer's row of opponents. baltimore is easily up there with buffalo for the best, and the rest aren't close.

• Like 1

Haha jeez lets let some things play out before we crucify the whole organization. Lotta football to play. Things are never perfect in the NFL but I am happy to be 6-3 rather than 3-6. I have seen some way worse Titans teams. It is nice to be mad at 6-3 for once. Sounds like a good problem to have. Sounds like we are at least doing something right. One game at a time. Lets make the playoffs two years in a row.

Either Daniels is the second coming of Brett Kern and last week was just a real bad week, or Vrabel is pig headed and has zero accountability.

I am going to go with the latter. Gostkowski his buddy is still the kicker despite a ton of misses. Another example of ineptitude.

I have serious concerns about Vrabel going forward. I think he has bought into his own hype.

There is no defending cutting Allen who punted well and keeping Daniels. Another stupid decision.

Oh and yeah the Ravens will be playing mad. I don't see us winning this one. I have zero faith in this team right now. Hope I am wrong.

I love how a couple of you have mentioned the ravens being man cause they lost and we beat them in the playoffs. WELL we just came off a L as well and if you think the squad doesn't know the ravens will be coming with some fire is silly. They are going to come after Henry for sure after what he did to him last year.

The colts have had our number a long time. So have the steelers. Both games we could've won. Maybe we fed into our own hype. idk. But damn it we PAID Ryan AND Henry so time for thme to earn that money. ALSO this is legitly KING Henry szn. This is when he realy turns it on. Weather gets cold. Teams don't want to run into that man. 

We needed A LOT to happen to make the playoffs last year. I have full faith in this team to pull it together. I mean you guys said we were battling the Browns Raiders and Phins for a wildcard spot even tho we are a game back and have a great chance at winning the south. If not Well we can knock off the browns and I doubt the Raiders will keep it together. Phins who I like still have a rookie QB that teams are now getting tape on But I kinda think they win the east and its the Bills in the wildcard and we have a W on them. 

also any news on Hump? Hes huge for us on 3rd downs. 

AND AGAIN ADOREE PLS FKN PLAY. Hes gonna need to shake off the rust and Id like him to do that before the colts game..

If you think about it Not having your #1 corner be out this long. Top 5 LT out for the year and our #1 WR was dealing with injuries. And our FAs have been trash which is why they were cut lol And we are right in the thick of this crazy crazy NFL season. We have good wins. Anything can happen in cold weather football late in the season. 

EDIT

ONE MORE THING. If AJ catches that ball and we go up 14 nothing we win that game. and we are talking about locking up the south in two weeks. WE have FIXABLE problems. In years past... We we're never in the thick of anything besides a top 10 pick. I LOVE playing meaningful football again. And in 2020 no less. Sorry for my rant. I just cant understand the vibe on here and twitter. LIKE WE GOOD. And if we get in that dance bro... We can be scary.

Edited by VY-FTW

8 hours ago, VY-FTW said:

I love how a couple of you have mentioned the ravens being man cause they lost and we beat them in the playoffs. WELL we just came off a L as well and if you think the squad doesn't know the ravens will be coming with some fire is silly. They are going to come after Henry for sure after what he did to him last year.

The colts have had our number a long time. So have the steelers. Both games we could've won. Maybe we fed into our own hype. idk. But damn it we PAID Ryan AND Henry so time for thme to earn that money. ALSO this is legitly KING Henry szn. This is when he realy turns it on. Weather gets cold. Teams don't want to run into that man. 

We needed A LOT to happen to make the playoffs last year. I have full faith in this team to pull it together. I mean you guys said we were battling the Browns Raiders and Phins for a wildcard spot even tho we are a game back and have a great chance at winning the south. If not Well we can knock off the browns and I doubt the Raiders will keep it together. Phins who I like still have a rookie QB that teams are now getting tape on But I kinda think they win the east and its the Bills in the wildcard and we have a W on them. 

also any news on Hump? Hes huge for us on 3rd downs. 

AND AGAIN ADOREE PLS FKN PLAY. Hes gonna need to shake off the rust and Id like him to do that before the colts game..

If you think about it Not having your #1 corner be out this long. Top 5 LT out for the year and our #1 WR was dealing with injuries. And our FAs have been trash which is why they were cut lol And we are right in the thick of this crazy crazy NFL season. We have good wins. Anything can happen in cold weather football late in the season. 

EDIT

ONE MORE THING. If AJ catches that ball and we go up 14 nothing we win that game. and we are talking about locking up the south in two weeks. WE have FIXABLE problems. In years past... We we're never in the thick of anything besides a top 10 pick. I LOVE playing meaningful football again. And in 2020 no less. Sorry for my rant. I just cant understand the vibe on here and twitter. LIKE WE GOOD. And if we get in that dance bro... We can be scary.

EXACTLY MY BOY! this is one of the worst, pessimistic fan bases i have ever been around. Been on this site off and on since 2007 and its still the same. Quite frankly, its from  a bunch of FANS who dont know jack sh*it about football. lets realize how good of a position we are in. to lose 3 out of 4 and STILL be 6-3. The season is a marathon, not a sprint. I would much rather have issues to fix now, and be good to go when the playoffs start. yall wanna be the ravens of last year? 14-2 only to lose your first playoff game? there are issues no doubt, but give these guys the time needed to fix them. TRUST THE PROCESS. trust that the coaches you were all googly eyed over 10 months ago in the AFC championship game are still those same coaches and can get the ship right. geez louise! calm down! does it suck losing? yes! am i dissapointed in the team and barely have looked at them this week? yes! but sunday at 1pm, im gonna have my flag waving, ready to root the boys on! we're in a lull, but we will come out!

1 hour ago, Airness McNairness said:

EXACTLY MY BOY! this is one of the worst, pessimistic fan bases i have ever been around. Been on this site off and on since 2007 and its still the same. Quite frankly, its from  a bunch of FANS who dont know jack sh*it about football. lets realize how good of a position we are in. to lose 3 out of 4 and STILL be 6-3. The season is a marathon, not a sprint. I would much rather have issues to fix now, and be good to go when the playoffs start. yall wanna be the ravens of last year? 14-2 only to lose your first playoff game? there are issues no doubt, but give these guys the time needed to fix them. TRUST THE PROCESS. trust that the coaches you were all googly eyed over 10 months ago in the AFC championship game are still those same coaches and can get the ship right. geez louise! calm down! does it suck losing? yes! am i dissapointed in the team and barely have looked at them this week? yes! but sunday at 1pm, im gonna have my flag waving, ready to root the boys on! we're in a lull, but we will come out!

I know nothing about football!!!!!!!