GDT: Titans at Ravens

titans0021

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

Some serious snowflakes I'm dealing with here. He said 5 yards a rush, I showed him what he has so far today, what is wrong with that?

1. Some people don’t come here to make the pain of their team playing bad feel worse. I come here to have comradeship. Right or wrong it seems sometimes, you can disagree with someone without talking to them like they are five or not as hardcore as you. Chill. Stop taking shots at peoples sensitivity behind a computer over football. We all want the same thing.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Titan89 said:

I am curious as to why Brewer is starting today. Don't get me wrong Douglas is not great but just curious why Brewer.

We know what we have in Douglas(trash). Trying to get Brewer a look I guess. Vrabel does a lot of things that don’t make a lot of sense. Brewer must’ve practiced better this week.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings by asking a question/correcting you/making you expand your explanation of what you meant. Hope you can move past it.

I don't come on here to deal with obnoxious people. I am on here to watch the game with fellow fans. You can say it was just a question all you want. Good for you.

1 minute ago, twotonebluenation said:
  1. Some people don’t come here to make the pain of their team playing bad feel worse. I come here to have comradeship. Right or wrong it seems sometimes, you can disagree with someone without talking to them like they are five or not as hardcore as you. Chill. Stop taking shots at peoples sensitivity behind a computer over football. We all want the same thing.

Doesn't matter. This is a forum, if you can't handle being asked a question, don't be here. I'm not here to cater to people crybaby emotions.

Doesn't matter. This is a forum, if you can't handle being asked a question, don't be here. I'm not here to cater to people crybaby emotions.

Can you drop it please? I am moving on please be a grown up and do the same. Agree to disagree.

well got to the half soon enough....   terrible offense that second quarter but some how managed to get three points...   our lack of pass protect is really hurting this offense...   Tanny is out of synch and its has now spread to the WR and core ..