GDT: Titans at Ravens

titans0021

MyCole Pruitt

Adoree Jackson

Roger Saffold

Kristian Fulton(IR)

Brett Kern(IR)

Darrynton Evans - Think he was active today but don’t think he played. Needs to get in better shape and maybe finally be that back to bring something different to the backfield. Maybe help in screen game.

Adam Humphries

Kenny Vaccaro

David Long - Rona list

Wonder who we can get back this week. I’ve all but given up on Adoree at this point. Fulton would be nice to add to the secondary but he also has one of those mystery knee injuries. Borders has been solid for the most part but adding more depth especially with where we were not long ago would be nice. Vaccaro was a shocker because he practiced fully on Friday but was ruled out with a concussion so he should be back although I’d like to see more of Hooker. Absolutely need Long this week. 

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

MyCole Pruitt

Adoree Jackson

Roger Saffold

Kristian Fulton(IR)

Brett Kern(IR)

Darrynton Evans - Think he was active today but don’t think he played. Needs to get in better shape and maybe finally be that back to bring something different to the backfield. Maybe help in screen game.

Adam Humphries

Kenny Vaccaro

David Long - Rona list

Wonder who we can get back this week. I’ve all but given up on Adoree at this point. Fulton would be nice to add to the secondary but he also has one of those mystery knee injuries. Borders has been solid for the most part but adding more depth especially with where we were not long ago would be nice. Vaccaro was a shocker because he practiced fully on Friday but was ruled out with a concussion so he should be back although I’d like to see more of Hooker. Absolutely need Long this week. 

I still think Evans is on the IR to return list 

We need all we can get next week

Adoree would be ideal 

Fulton would also be a help 

Saffold would be huge to get back 

Humphries should be back you would think

Evans and Kern I have no idea about 

MLB will be interesting 

Long will probably come off Covid but based on usage this year I have no idea how they view him 

Do the Titans give Woodyard a call or any other Veteran off the street a call? You would think they have too at this point 

37 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I still think Evans is on the IR to return list 

We need all we can get next week

Adoree would be ideal 

Fulton would also be a help 

Saffold would be huge to get back 

Humphries should be back you would think

Evans and Kern I have no idea about 

MLB will be interesting 

Long will probably come off Covid but based on usage this year I have no idea how they view him 

Do the Titans give Woodyard a call or any other Veteran off the street a call? You would think they have too at this point 

Would love to have Woodward for some leadership for these LB’ers. He’s a great dude to have on your team. 

As good as this win was it will be wasted if they can’t follow up next week.  I was happy to see both AK and CD eventually have success as well as Henry.  Have we herd what the status is of Junoe .   While I like Long I do see he is real up and down but right now it’s a little hard being picky as we need the bodies.  Also I think it takes two weeks or ten days between when you sign and can even practice so pulling a person off the street isn’t happening. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, quiller said:

As good as this win was it will be wasted if they can’t follow up next week.  I was happy to see both AK and CD eventually have success as well as Henry.  Have we herd what the status is of Junoe .   While I like Long I do see he is real up and down but right now it’s a little hard being picky as we need the bodies.  Also I think it takes two weeks or ten days between when you sign and can even practice so pulling a person off the street isn’t happening. 

All our LB’s are struggling hell even jayon before going down. We have finesse LB’s guys that don’t get off blocks not thumpers but can be good according to scheme, & the DL keeping them free & clean to make plays 

47 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Kelly is just going to have to flip to LT and then Wilson at RT. If Quessenberry starts over Wilson.... yikes

That’ll be so bad, kelly struggled badly at LT we had to slid protection a lot to his side to help him, we move kelly to LT & put Wilson at RT & they both struggle we’re doomed 😫 I rather we struggle on 1 side & slide protection towards the weakest link 🗣JRob sign Cordy Glenn 

• Like 1