GDT: Titans at Ravens

titans0021

11 hours ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Would love to have Woodward for some leadership for these LB’ers. He’s a great dude to have on your team. 

i almost certain they wont  bring him back.. possibly but the guy is too old and slow. leadership doesnt make plays on the field. If i had to assume, i would think long/compton get the nod with hooker being a sub package linebacker to help out.. woodyard is donzo..

23 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I agree that Borders has looked good on the broadcast and I love that his stats back that up. 

I also just have a hard time expecting the trend to continue.

probably not, but at worst he's far better depth than smith or joseph.

23 minutes ago, Airness McNairness said:

apparently per Kuharsky, Ty Sambrailo is done for the season.... Wilson will have to play now...

Might not 

I seen Quessenbery was perfect yesterday in his short stint

Read some where “he looked like he belonged”

So they could roll with Quess

Another option I seen floated out there was move Saffold to LT and play Brewer at Guard

Also Cordy Glenn’s name got mentioned again 

27 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I agree that Borders has looked good on the broadcast and I love that his stats back that up. 

I also just have a hard time expecting the trend to continue.

Agreed ‪I’m not bout to praise him yet, our DB’s tend to look good playing against QB’s who struggle as passers. Need to see him do it against rivers ‬or more competent throwers of the football 

3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

also, man, drafting the position of offensive tackle looks smart now....it's just too bad it's isaiah wilson. i fully expect quessenberry to get the nod. 

All I’m say is this, I get why we drafted Wilson though we didn’t have to. The kid looks like a giant & if he develops into a stud then we’re going to continue to play to our identity 

3 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Agreed ‪I’m not bout to praise him yet, our DB’s tend to look good playing against QB’s who struggle as passers. Need to see him do it against rivers ‬or more competent throwers of the football 

I mean, he already did. He was pretty much a lone bright spot on defense against the Colts.

I was always for drafting an OT. Kelly never should have been considered more than a backup/short-term option.

Just sucks we picked one that wasn't a good pass-protector in college and comes with historically low agility numbers. I would have figured him to be a 3rd or 4th round pick even without all of this off the field stuff.

Edited by TitanSS

4 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I was always for drafting an OT. Kelly never should have been considered more than a backup/short-term option.

Just sucks we picked one that wasn't a good pass-protector in college and comes with historically low agility numbers. I would have figured him to be a 3rd or 4th round pick even without all of this off the field stuff.

I for one always hated drafting an OL high. Rather get a vet. But that's just me and partly because it's not exciting. lol

But I didn't like Lewan as a pick and I HATED the Wilson pick. 

Lewan is frequently injured  and coming off an ACL so i guess drafting an OT in the 1st is likely what we end up doing AGAIN.  For insurance and maybe starting the RT. But it shouldn't be. 

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

If it helps DK metcalf had low agility #s aside from the 40 😩 but for real though he wasn’t a bad pass protector in college he just got away with playing without technique which is why they label him raw but scouts said had he stayed in school & fixed that he could be a top 15 pick coming out.